ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I guess I'm just getting old. It's all trivial to me now. It just made a lot more sense to pay a lot of money for sneakers (mostly Jordans) when I first joined NT when I was 14 and was still really into Basketball. I just can't see myself getting my Jimmies rustled over a running shoe that I wont even run in.

bro - relax those jimmies... no need to have them rustled...

you should try running in them, they are great running shoes despite all the hype haha

Oh nah, no rustling at all. That's what I'm trying to say, that there's no point for NTers to get their Jimmies rustled over a running sneaker they wont even run in. People forget they are paying good money and still bending over backwards.

I ran in a pair of OGs. I don't think mesh is good for running in. I'd prefer Nike Frees for running. I just love Roshes for walking in. Perfect summer sneaker because it really lets your feet breathe.

Hella late but yes I was joking about the "yeezy" roshes. I hate that nickname that's why I said that. On another note roshes will hit ID April 8!!! $110 rosherun premium ID will be $120!!!

man I slept hard on the yellow florals and now ndc doesnt have them. Anybody know where I can get a pair?

closer look at my custom Sport Reds my friend painted for me. now I can actually wear them, since some other dude has them on campus.

Now I have to think about what I want to do with my Black/Sails and Iguanas.
Did you have him paint the stripe down the tongue black too? I feel like that would be a really nice subtle touch (maybe more for the wearer when you glance down) to make 'em a bit more unique. Or perhaps white (or black, or even speckled like stussykd's SF pack/trails/City pack's) laces could enhance without going much more work. Loving the midsole speckle though, props to your friend's work.

Did you have him paint the stripe down the tongue black too? I feel like that would be a really nice subtle touch (maybe more for the wearer when you glance down) to make 'em a bit more unique. Or perhaps white (or black, or even speckled like stussykd's SF pack/trails/City pack's) laces could enhance without going much more work. Loving the midsole speckle though, props to your friend's work.
lol i don't know about the painting on the stripe down the tongue. i'll think about that suggestion though and i'm going to order black laces some time soon.

My first time doing some splatter paint, it could use some working on. All in all I'm happy with what came out. I just haven't seen them untapped yet.

I may be getting carried away with painting my kicks. Haha

My first time doing some splatter paint, it could use some working on. All in all I'm happy with what came out. I just haven't seen them untapped yet.

I may be getting carried away with painting my kicks. Haha
nice splatter. looks like you know what you're doing haha

I know this thread is all about the Anti-Hype and all that but I'm almost willing to bet when ID hits the top 5 most done colorway mock ups are going to be:

Yeezy Solar
Yeezy Platinum
Yeezy Net
South Beach
Space Jam

Sometimes color combos are undeniably pleasent...

Ya man all of those colorways are amazing, regardless of hype

UnDS-ed the Tarps for an Easter BBQ & beer run. The color on these pops. It's so bright and vibrant. So dope.

Please excuse the horrible iPhone photo. I need to step my Nikon game up.

too fresh! wasn't really feeling them till i saw this pic

Nike shares colorways with all its shoes though?

Blink, orion blue, fire berry, ect. It doesn't matter the shoe, it's the company
Then don't contribute with these nicknames. Before the mints were dubbed "yeeshes" they were crucified on here. But once you throw kanye west in the situation theres 3 pages of people straight on IG claiming they like their first roshes. It IS the shoe, it is NOT the company. We have to remember a shoes thirst is because of us putting it up on a pedestal. 

Nike shares colorways with all its shoes though?

Blink, orion blue, fire berry, ect. It doesn't matter the shoe, it's the company
Then don't contribute with these nicknames. Before the mints were dubbed "yeeshes" they were crucified on here. But once you throw kanye west in the situation theres 3 pages of people straight on IG claiming they like their first roshes. It IS the shoe, it is NOT the company. We have to remember a shoes thirst is because of us putting it up on a pedestal. 
I've called them mints? I've also said I'm making a solar pair on ID. Seeing that solar red is the color.

Either way, what you said isn't on topic. Instagram, kanye, and thirst? What does that have to do with colorways on NikeID? 

Nothing.

Has anybody seen trails on sale anywhere in San Diego county? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here who has trails in their regular rotation.

Back
Top Bottom