ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Could someone photoshop a Green bean roshe FB?

Flint grey sole/midsole. Light grey/silver 3m upper, green bean sockliner and swoosh
Don't know if anybody did this for him yet but I decided to whip something up real quick.
pimp.gif

That's great, repped. Could you do it with the FB now?

listen . im copping sizes at mercer tomorrow and ill hook people up who miss them for retail. lets kill the hype with this garbage. Im mad at the person who put the yeezy label on these. smh. 
I'm gonna head there an hour early. Maybe we can link up just in case one or the other can't pick them up. 

21 mercer is one of the worst nike retailers even tho they are owned by nike, they sell Thier pairs to friends and family first. It happened with the corks and other releases If ur lucky u might get ur pair but It's not a guarantee. Especially for the mints being labeled "yeezy" everywhere ur chances are slim.

see, this man knows the deal.
Can't really hate on them for that.  No lie if I worked for Nike I'd abuse the crap out of the Friends & Family discount too.

Coming from somebody who's worked in retail for the last 5 years, you wanna take anything you can get in that damn profession.

Just realized I am PM'ing people the same message 30 times 
mean.gif

I keep getting errors but the messages are still going through 
eyes.gif

My apologizes folks!

see, this man knows the deal.
Can't really hate on them for that.  No lie if I worked for Nike I'd abuse the crap out of the Friends & Family discount too.

Coming from somebody who's worked in retail for the last 5 years, you wanna take anything you can get in that damn profession.

Nah, I heard they was doing some real dirt. I can't recall the whole story, but someone posted the story about the galaxy foams getting released on here a while back. Supposedly shady stuff was going on, people who lined up was getting cut by dudes who just got there via cab and supposedly friends of the employees. Something like that.

modesto is really quiet for og cw restocks.. been checking in with my local stores for the longest but to no avail, if someone can help me out with a pair of iguanas that'd be appreciated.

lol good luck bro... you and all the other resellers will be there...

see you guys at 21m tomorrow

amazing... simply amazing... brings a tear to my eye...

Lol get tagged. Smfh at how hypocritical you are. You talk about how all the resellers are gonna be there, claim you're going, and then ask $140 for mints. Then the "tears to my eyes" bull when you quoted someone about defeating resellers. i dont like going into arguements with people online, but i dont mind call out the fakes. People like you ruin this thread. A great nter is nrg1604 who hooked me up with a pair of squads for retail plus shipping. Thanks again good sir.

When the corks released at 21 mercer they were selling pairs behind the store to friends and family...real shady people work there :smh:

Last edited:
this is like a telenovela 
roll.gif

if you're from NY you know how mercer works. So does who are asking for a pair, let me tell you something. you are NOT getting one!!

And if you are getting there a hour early, you're already late haha

Back
Top Bottom