ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Spring is finally here in Idaho
pimp.gif
Dope!  One of my favorite colorways!

First pair of roshe runs. Feels like I'm walking on clouds. I'm addicted now. Don't wonna were my Jordan's anymore they feel like bricks. Lol

Is there a limit as to how many people or pairs we can get on a group buy? Looks like folks coming out of left field jumping in on it haha

I'm in LA down to do a GB as well. But no size 10 mangos. GB should def cap a limit cause of customs. But I'm down to do the GB.

I'm in LA down to do a GB as well. But no size 10 mangos. GB should def cap a limit cause of customs. But I'm down to do the GB.

You and I both. I'm a 10.5 and only want mangos or cybers. Mangos would be a little difficult to find in a big size for myself but not so much for cybers

i'll probably back out of the group buy because of the price
laugh.gif
count me in if it's not over $100
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I agree. Count me in. But if the price goes much more over retail...Pass...

There's got to be incentive on the group buy. Obviously there's enough interest to make it worth it to someone.

Notify my. I'm paypal ready and cash ready. 9.5 FTW!!!

I'm a size 10, not many 44s out there on the site, so its really 44 and below.  My fellow asians have smaller feet.  But if anyone is running the Socal GB let me know or I can administrate it.  Looking to get the Stadiums.  

Sorry if its been posted, but which shoe is available on Nike.com i See two different models on the 3 Roshe Run models.

Not trying to be a jerk but before the next 10 pages are just posts from people who wanna group buy too etc., I'd recommend a new thread.

lol @ everyone jumping in for a group buy. This board is filled with kids, so I bet once it times for people to start sending in payments, at least 3/4 of them will flake and come out the wood work with excuses. 

For whoever is doing the group buy, make sure you only take it from people you can trust.

I've already got orders in. They won't ship until the 14th. Sizes and cws are dwindling down bad especially size 10. The biggest size for Mangos are 8.5.

lol @ everyone jumping in for a group buy. This board is filled with kids, so I bet once it times for people to start sending in payments, at least 3/4 of them will flake and come out the wood work with excuses. 

For whoever is doing the group buy, make sure you only take it from people you can trust.
its easier to post "count me in" than to actually verify the people who want to do a group buy and organize the whole process of getting the product

I agree. With the amount of people jumping it, it could get messy. Best of luck whoever decides to be the one to handle the order!

Back
Top Bottom