ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Its dumb how mangos are releasing most likely after ID's but 70$ is better than 110$

Wore my beater Cybers yesterday. Don't really see the need for Tarps.
 LOL this pic makes wanna cop that volt color is too ill
grin.gif

Denim w. roshes are so chill but those cuffed pants >

Last edited:
CitySole has the City Packs for $100 + shipping for those interested.

And yes they're legit......[emoji]128521[/emoji]

EDIT: Paris and London only FSR.

Last edited:
and just like that 9 pairs of tokyos pop up from an sf seller. at least i wont have to dodge crackheads on my way to sheikhs in the morning.

Whoever planned on releasing them on a weekend needs to be slapped.  I hate mall crowds.  Not to mention from a retail perspective -- with how busy it is, it's damn near impossible to push out product.

If they don't have your sz at shiekh ask them to order them but try to make them call before you pay so that way they can get them transferred ryt away and know for sure you will ge them

Quick question, How many pairs of ID's you guys tryna make on the first day and actually order them? I'm just doing 1...

Last edited:
Sorry to split off on a tangent but does anyone know if their local niketown has a sz. 14 in the gpx teal florals? No niketowns anywhere around here. I've tried to find them at other locations but cannot seem to locate a sz. 14.... hopefully someone can help me with this dilemma. 

Seriously? Wow. I'm surprised there isn't fake Sketchers. lol

Also, someone actually commenting in that video asking which was comfier. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom