ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't think they are that close at all. Remember it's "green" not blue in the IDs option for the sole.

i looked up most of the colors online on other Nike shoes. and its pretty close to me. i want to order a pair just to see. lol

All these FNL cancelations are making me skeptical about holding on to my WC rewards for the v2s. I've never had a problem with FNL before, so I'm kind of torn about just ordering now and paying more for security....

For those who missed it late last night, This Week In Roshe News!

Last edited:
really close to each other. smh why nike!!
I really wouldn't worry too much about it.  The won't look anything alike in person.  Calypsos will still continue to their stature as well as their value.  Calypsos have been a coveted colorway everyone still wants so it's not a biggie.

Last edited:
All these FNL cancelations are making me skeptical about holding on to my WC rewards for the v2s. I've never had a problem with FNL before, so I'm kind of torn about just ordering now and paying more for security....

what did finishline cancel over the weeked?

i ordered Tarp's with my WC card on sat & they shipped this morning

I sometimes wonder, what if the Yeezy line was created for Justin Bieber and not Kanye, would everyone still be doing these Yeezy inspired colorways? Im not hating. ust something I've always wondered.
IMO the colorways are what make it popular. That cheetah purple yeezy 2 to me is hot garbage water. You just can't deny a hot colorway.  

what did finishline cancel over the weeked?

i ordered Tarp's with my WC card on sat & they shipped this morning

People have been getting cancelations for mints and squads for the last 2-3 weeks. I have a feeling they will oversell the v2s on release day and have to send out cancelations...again

IMO the colorways are what make it popular. That cheetah purple yeezy 2 to me is hot garbage water. You just can't deny a hot colorway.  

Oh no doubt that they are great colorways, but lets be realistic. Do you honestly think that the "Biebers" would have the same impact if it was Justin's signature shoe and colorways and not Kanye's? What if they made a Bieber "lil twist" edition?

I cant imagine a sneakerhead saying "I'm rockin them Beizees. It's just a fair analysis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom