ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Jailbreak FTW!!

que....iphone

i hate you Supa :lol:

Last edited:
west nyc has the mid city pack. phone orders 212-787-8595 gogogo

still have some tokyos left

edit: bodega's site has them too

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/new-arrivals
Bodega sold out in size 13 but West NYC put a size 13 to the side on hold for me and will call me back in 10 minutes to complete my order via phone.  FINALLY I got my Tokyos in a 13!  Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.  Regardless, definitely repped!  Thanks Kev!

glad i could help everyone.  now if only i could get a pair of size 7.5 tokyo. niketown ny had them yesterday but they wouldn't take phone orders until today.  called in the morning and it was gone. 
frown.gif

for those that ordered the squads off jj, there is a free shipping code that keeps the total price at 70

Colors on ID r so damn limited and very unimpressive...gonna wait off untill everybody starts gettin their first orders in n judge em from there.

.....in the meantime....Obsidian Florals for retail : )

Did someone say clowns?  A Roshe ID I made in the other thread (it's a joke of course)
Well according to Ronnie's kicks in your pic there, this is my interpretation of the RosheRons.

Definitely will just stick to Nike's releases. A bit underwhelming for nearly double the cost of already solid looks. I'm excited to see when members start getting theirs in though! I'll just live vicariously through you all for IDs.

Last edited:
Colors on ID r so damn limited and very unimpressive...gonna wait off untill everybody starts gettin their first orders in n judge em from there.

.....in the meantime....Obsidian Florals for retail : )
hopefully they add more colors and continue to offer the iD

hopefully they add more colors and continue to offer the iD

Can only go up from here, i think this will be one of if not THE most customized shoe off ID....nike will milk it as much as they can, so the more colors with time

.....hopefully

Back
Top Bottom