ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Heads up to all South Bay peeps

Footaction Eastridge just got their shipment of FB Roshe in. Just walked in paid, left. Just like the good ol days. My heart was racing as soon as I saw Footaction post the FB info and noticed that Eastridge was getting em. Just my luck I had the day off today. Raced over there and BOOM! Shipment just arrived.

Id been trying for days to get a pair close to retail in promise that I would return the favor down the road. No love received and wasnt about to pay double retail. Fortunately I held out and look what happened...patience is a virtue. I know I could iD some but wasn't feeling the options
Good luck to all still on the hunt.

Good stuff! Karma is on your side

Damn, we def wore cross colors and girbauds, and the jeans with the elastic at the bottom... its funny cuz now Ronnie Fieg is trying to bring those pants back for the "hipster" crowd, lol... I'm all for making the kicks as VISIBLE as possible but pinrolling needs to stay in the 80's fam....
Man Ronnie Fieg didn't bring back cuffed pants. I bought these in 2011 at TopShop NY,  just depends on your region and style to be honest. Definitely not for everyone. But i know for a fact TopMan/Shop have been making them for years.

Just passed by footaction on 34th st in NYC, all of the hypebeasts bought out like 8 pairs a piece. So much for one pair per customer.

Stopped by on my lunch break earlier and saw a group of dudes posted up outside with like 10-15 pairs and like 30 other people on a line wrapping around the store. Heard one of the employees say only size 8 and 14 left so probably all gone by now...

Three stores on my way home have them in stock. The smallest size they got was an 8 though. :/ 

I have to go to the mall today anyways. I'll pick up a pair if they still have some and let them go for retail.

Stopped by on my lunch break earlier and saw a group of dudes posted up outside with like 10-15 pairs and like 30 other people on a line wrapping around the store. Heard one of the employees say only size 8 and 14 left so probably all gone by now...

Yea there was a small line still, but I saw this one Asian dude with about 6pairs and then saw this other dude, must of had at least 10pairs.

SoCal Broshes.... any information on tyler mall?
dude was like "uhh i have no idea when we'll be getting em because the shipments for mints are random"

:smh:
I also called and they said they didnt have them he said "If only I could drive there myself I would pick up the shipment but I dont know when they'll be here"

Praying a 12 will still be around when I get off work...
tired.gif

Any Southland Mall update?

Back
Top Bottom