ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Whe
Footaction is limiting one pair of fb's each per person. Good on them though.

Left work for a bit and copped these at PROPER in Long Beach. One for me and one for my cousin
smile.gif
when and where did these drop ? Info please

There's an option for guest passes to the employee stores but nothing for online. Approved family members sign up via an email link but that's it, no one offs.
Guest passes? Can you clarify that for me a little further if you can? PM if you'd like.
I need a Swoosh guest pass. My Nike guy has failed me.
Read d e beatup's post again. There are no one time guest passes for Swoosh. There are one time guest passes where you can physically go to the employee store to buy items. For Swoosh, people can add family members to have their own sub-account, but it's not a one time thing.

...until beaches. lol jk
Hopefully the beaches have less hype cuz they don't have the "yeezy" association.
I'm sure it'll be much easier to cop them since they're OG mesh and will be a GR. Plus like you said no "Yeezy" associated with them, but since the Mints drop more and more people have been in the know about Roshe's. Not a bad thing. Let's just hope that it doesn't become harder to find and buy Roshe's that we actually like.

I'm sure it'll be much easier to cop them since they're OG mesh and will be a GR. Plus like you said no "Yeezy" associated with them, but since the Mints drop more and more people have been in the know about Roshe's. Not a bad thing. Let's just hope that it doesn't become harder to find and buy Roshe's that we actually like.
yeah ever since the spring CW's released and the OG3 re-released there have been so many people rockin roshes. I mean, having joined into the roshe game last September, i'm not really an original roshe head, but yeah just something i've noticed. 
but i've been keeping my eyes on the FNL link and doing daily refreshes of shoe sites. one of these day's it's gonna pop up and my card is ready.

Read d e beatup's post again. There are no one time guest passes for Swoosh. There are one time guest passes where you can physically go to the employee store to buy items. For Swoosh, people can add family members to have their own sub-account, but it's not a one time thing.
Yeah we chatted in PM about this. Looks like I'm SOL unless a swoosh account holder blessed me by ordering my 2 pairs for me. I can't pull the trigger on 240 if I know I could get them for 160

yeah ever since the spring CW's released and the OG3 re-released there have been so many people rockin roshes. I mean, having joined into the roshe game last September, i'm not really an original roshe head, but yeah just something i've noticed. 
but i've been keeping my eyes on the FNL link and doing daily refreshes of shoe sites. one of these day's it's gonna pop up and my card is ready.
I feel you. I got into Roshes June 2012. Had to make an entirely new NT account because I lost my old account from the site switch. Made a new NT account August of last year. Been hooked since last June and I'm still hooked. 

As far as refreshing sites, I use the website page monitor which was discussed in earlier pages of this thread. One of these days those beaches will pop up haha

I feel you. I got into Roshes June 2012. Had to make an entirely new NT account because I lost my old account from the site switch. Made a new NT account August of last year. Been hooked since last June and I'm still hooked. 

As far as refreshing sites, I use the website page monitor which was discussed in earlier pages of this thread. One of these days those beaches will pop up haha
ohhh yeah i saw that lol. does it send you notifications? do you know of one for iOS?

Back
Top Bottom