ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thanks. gonna need to try my luck on official RD before paying that $118 shipped
Good luck. Most sites like that usually bump their prices after a us release. Or others failing at the us releases go right to sites like these. Happened when the Tokyos released

Got my London's in today from NDC. Very underrated...I think I actually like them more than my Tokyos.

FINALLY someone has the same preference as me! Londons are the most underrated colorway out of the entire pack and is my absolute favorite one followed by the Tokyos.

Last edited:
very underrated bro, ndc still has a near FSR on these bad boys:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-774173/pgid-775828
Yeah I just hooked my friend up with that link too he was searching for a pair and they don't come up on search.
FINALLY someone has the same preference as me! Londons are the most underrated colorway out of the entire pack and is my absolute favorite one followed by the Tokyos.
I really didn't know what to expect, but I had a 15% off code+2day free shipping so I said why the hell not! Definitely satisfied with this purchase! 2/4 now...wish I didn't sleep on NYC and Paris!

Really want to pick up those Londons. But I'm trying to keep enough cash for the day the beaches drop. Don't wanna be caught by surprise and miss them this time around. Slept on OG mangoes hoping they would eventually come state side.

Really want to pick up those Londons. But I'm trying to keep enough cash for the day the beaches drop. Don't wanna be caught by surprise and miss them this time around. Slept on OG mangoes hoping they would eventually come state side.
Yeah I feel you, I had about $80 and was debating if I should get Iggys or wait for beaches. Decided to get Iggys because I wanted them for so long 

Does anyone here have experience with Angelus paint? I'm thinking about painting the swoosh on a pair of my Roshe's, but wanna have more confidence that I won't mess it up before I embark on such an endeavor. I'll be sure to use tape to make sure I don't mess up the mesh, but do I need anything else besides the paint/brush? Anything to prep it? Finisher? Also would 1 ounce be enough for two swooshes or should I be safe and go for 4?

Any input/advice on the process would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Does anyone here have experience with Angelus paint? I'm thinking about painting the swoosh on a pair of my Roshe's, but wanna have more confidence that I won't mess it up before I embark on such an endeavor. I'll be sure to use tape to make sure I don't mess up the mesh, but do I need anything else besides the paint/brush? Anything to prep it? Finisher? Also would 1 ounce be enough for two swooshes or should I be safe and go for 4?

Ahmmmm paint and brush is enough. You can try to put tape around the swoosh just to be safe, but for me I took them out eventually because its just bugging me. I just hold them carefully and use a small paint brush instead.

Hey man a personal advice from me is actually to NOT use tape. You tend to rely on it too much and think nothing will seep through it, but if you don't seal it well enough the paint will seep through. I've painted my crimsons and sails swoosh and found that i felt a lot more comfortable with freehand than using tape. just be careful to not put too much on each layer. be patient, do a thin layer at a time and wait to dry (maybe 10-15 mins in between) before you paint the next layer. but good luck! i've been happy with my experience with angelus.

here's my pairs

Back
Top Bottom