ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's been tough here in Boston, and we also support the people of Texas going through that tragedy as well. Comments like this are not needed, they are not of the human spirit. I believe the Broshe community is strong and supportive, but people with thoughts like this don't belong in the Broshe community. 

i am very skeptical on buying shoes overseas after getting screwed from end.co.uk when I purchased the retro 5's for retail and got screwed with a $96.00 customs fee...

I understand being skeptical when ordering from overseas but I have ordered many times before from overseas with no issues or even having to pay custom fees luckily. Fg delayed orders due to their Chinese president being here in the US and yadda yadda yadda.

For anyone still looking for squadron blues, amazon has them. Only 1 or 2 pairs left in some sizes!

Anybody that ordered from fg getting there orders shipped and/or getting tracking info? My order was shipped 2 days ago and there's still no info. I've tried with USPS too. I guess EMS sucks when it comes to tracking updates or its stuck in customs. Going on a 1 month wait now. Oh well, patience is a virtue. "Patience Daniel-son" lol
My package was "shipped" according to frugirls on monday. And I couldn't track it until this morning. It looks like my package was barely sent out yesterday...

Kicking it by Lake Pontchartrain in my Sails 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
not sure if posted but Kith has squads, tarps, gammas and the blue/lime and brown fb's (no mints) for $70 and taking phone orders 646-648-6285

Awesome. Ordered some pairs from FG. The rest have "arrived", but I'm just now waiting for my Sirens to "arrive". Then more waiting for overseas shipping. Can't wait to get them. Hoping it doesn't take forever.

Back
Top Bottom