ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ok people gotta stop pming me asking about the sz 10 knicks i posted. they're gone, since like yesterday 30 min after i posted the link.

stop buggin me. read the thread before you start asking.
Edit your original post, LOL.  People will stop asking.  Hit me up with some deals!  LOL!  $5 per deal.  
wink.gif

yea i might get the tarps since I can get them for $64 shipped....nt is a great timekiller while at work lmao
THIS. Hell yeah man its the only time I'm on and it saves me from the boredom lol! But those stratas up there got me, about to leave work and cop them real quick LOL

my two favorites thus far. Hands down. Can't wait for summer. Was able to grab strata gray flywires yesterday from our friends @ oneness. They are indeed super helpful and solid when it comes to stuff like this. Have come through multiple times for me. :smokin

FireWire lol :smokin

I'd like to see some on-feet pics of the black ones as well. Definitely getting the grey pair when they hit stores.

my two favorites thus far. Hands down. Can't wait for summer. Was able to grab strata gray flywires yesterday from our friends @ oneness. They are indeed super helpful and solid when it comes to stuff like this. Have come through multiple times for me.
smokin.gif
Why oh why....makes me want to cry when I passed on those Knicks at $55 shipped back in the days.  LOL 

Went all over today. Nothing at the 5 outlets I checked, nothing at Nordstrom Rack. UO had Iguanas, Tarps, Squadrons and the dark green wovens. FNL had split packs (3 different pairs...still ugly to me, :lol:), women's splatters (no blacks), Gammas and the two FB' s that aren't mints.

Some of the women's + tarp greens are on eastbay. (sorry if posted several times already)

Last edited:
Passed up on the Knicks because I told myself I needed to slow down.. I still regret it till this day. 
mean.gif

just ordered floral roshe colorway from Nike Portland. A few people in here mentioned them earlier and i just gave them a call and phone ordered a size 10. 59.99 plus shipping and tax came out to about 70 total
Damn Nice pick up, going to vegas next month hopefully they have some out there
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom