ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone else successfully removed the swoosh from the FB's? I know one person did when they first came out. The swoosh is my only complaint about them.

damn do you know what the smallest size was?
As far as I know, the smallest size for total crimson was 8. They didn't produce anything smaller than that for this specific colorway. I've tried very hard to find a 7.5, but after speaking to countless sources that did have them up for sale, anything smaller than 8 is non-existent.

Last edited:
As far as I know, the smallest size for total crimson was 8. They didn't produce anything smaller than that for this specific colorway. I've tried very hard to find a 7.5, but after speaking to countless sources that did have them up for sale, anything smaller than 8 is non-existent.

thats why im asking, the sneakerpolitics link shows a 7.5 available. gogogogoogo get it

edit: im looking for a size 6 and just like you, all ive seen is size 8, which is why the 7.5 has me wondering if there were any other (smaller) sizes available.

hopefully someone who may have purchased can shed some light.

edit 2: and they are gone...hope you got em Thirteen.

Last edited:
Paris and NYC mids came in from St Alfreds today. Really dope colorways!

Group shot with the Tokyo's

Will probably cop the London's when they go on sale to complete the collection.

Paris and NYC mids came in from St Alfreds today. Really dope colorways!

Group shot with the Tokyo's

Will probably cop the London's when they go on sale to complete the collection.
Man I really need to get the Paris and NYC to finish the collection lol. Maybe sometime down the road..

Has any one ever order shoes off of flight club was wondering if they drag on shipping I've heard some good and some bad

Last edited:
If anybody is looking for Paris, London, or New York mids, PM me.

Found couple of sizes 9.5-11 for $100 shipped to US.

A little side tracked, but more shtuff going doing in Boston right now... You guys stay safe there!

Back
Top Bottom