ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sport reds for today

should I order online the black sails for 70$ free shipping or wait for my local store to restock in 2 weeks for the gamma grey? *hint hint; the store will charge me $90 + tax*

should I order online the black sails for 70$ free shipping or wait for my local store to restock in 2 weeks for the gamma grey? *hint hint; the store will charge me $90 + tax*
Is this a trick question? If you can get the sails for retail + free shipping vs. $90 + tax at the local store, why would you NOT order online?

EDIT: Ahh sorry I misread your post. I would get the sails as well. IMO they look better.

Last edited:

are you seriously asking people on the internet if you should save $20? Is there something I'm missing here?

My parents will be going to Korea sometime early this summer and I will definitely ask them to be on the lookout for any roshes that they can find in the stores. However, I can't seem to find a consistent conversion for US sizes to Korean sizes. There seems to be a pretty big discrepancy between websites that I find online. Do any of you guys have experience with Korean sizes and what size I need for a US 10.5 or US 11? If any help could be provided it would be greatly appreciated!

someone in a previous page had asked about whether or not the 4oz angelus paint comes with the brush on the cap. your answer is no.
Thanks for that! I guess I'll pick them up from turtlefeathers and will order some brushes from Amazon.

My parents will be going to Korea sometime early this summer and I will definitely ask them to be on the lookout for any roshes that they can find in the stores. However, I can't seem to find a consistent conversion for US sizes to Korean sizes. There seems to be a pretty big discrepancy between websites that I find online. Do any of you guys have experience with Korean sizes and what size I need for a US 10.5 or US 11? If any help could be provided it would be greatly appreciated!
I just asked my Korean friend and he said a US 10 is a Korean 285 and US 11 is a Korean 290. He also said that you probably won't find sizes that large in Korea though because apparently everybody in Southeast Asia has small feet so most stores don't carry larger sizes.

Last edited:
I just asked my Korean friend and he said a US 10 is a Korean 285 and US 11 is a Korean 290. He also said that you probably won't find sizes that large in Korea though because apparently everybody in Southeast Asia has small feet so most stores don't carry larger sizes.
Thanks! Repped :smile: Hopefully I'll be able to cop one or two in my size....

Got my pairs in. Fellow NTer hooked me up with the crimsons. Scooped the blacks for $50 from FNL.com which looks like they stock located from a store in corpus christi tx came with a store receipt and everything lol .. never seen that done before.

Anyways love these. My first two pairs but more to come! These are truly comfortable simple and stylish as hell

So, last week. A local spot that I would never think would get FBs got them and they also got the mints. Employee told me they sold out fast because some Asian kid made a call and bought them all up. I'm at UO today Asian scoops multiple pairs. I go to another UO and employee says some Asian kid buys out all Roshes in 9 and 9.5.

Cmon son, which NTer is this?

Back
Top Bottom