ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nike roshe run FB x Ronnie Fieg? lol. Wouldn't be surprised if ppl start scooping every pair of these after he posted this.

21 mercer just tweeted they have Roshe DFW QS in stock, then deleted the comment, I called to find out and it's the grey with the volt laces. Also the guy told me the strata greys should be there this week so if your looking for those keep your eyes open for tweets from 21 mercer.

21 mercer just tweeted they have Roshe DFW QS in stock, then deleted the comment, I called to find out and it's the grey with the volt laces. Also the guy told me the strata greys should be there this week so if your looking for those keep your eyes open for tweets from 21 mercer.

So in other words, don't count on getting a pair of Strata Greys from 21 and Mercer this week.

None of them are for retail. And if they are, they're charging $20+ for shipping. Just wondering if there were any places selling for retail + free/reasonable shipping
20+ shipping is reasonable for overseas shipping bro.

EDIT: you're right. All gone lol.

Here you go. =)

http://www.shoepalace.com/roshe-run-rosherun-city-pack-30632.html

If you click on the others from the City Pack, it shows the other colorways from the pack at the bottom left. I clicked on it and "bam" there they are.
This is the message you get when you try to add it...

The requested quantity for "Roshe Run Rosherun City Pack" is not available and was automatically adjusted to the maximum available quantity.

This is the message you get when you try to add it...

The requested quantity for "Roshe Run Rosherun City Pack" is not available and was automatically adjusted to the maximum available quantity.

I know. I edited my post a few minutes ago. They should just mark all sizes gone. LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for blowing up yet another great site that nobody really knew about :smh:

LOL. I was thinking the same thing earlier. I didn't even know they had an online store. I just figured it was like Sheikhs website where you can't buy Roshes on their site. Oh well. I can't fault the OP for trying to help out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom