ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

your right i honestly dont care about being labeled a ******* if I am so be it....I say how I feel i dont beat around the bush....like i said from the beginning people need to understand if your going to post something on a public forum you gotta learn how to take criticism rather negative or positive...
......you're*

that's not too bad. CA tax is higher. 
You got your pairs right Andrew?  I was only able to get Paris and got NYC (for free shipping).  Will return the NYC and keep Paris.  Tokyos were in cart and when I checked out it was sold out.  Probably won't keep any.  

Just trying to find a good deal. Why spend $20 on overseas shipping if I can find somewhere domestic with lower shipping costs? Costs me less if I need to return them too
just saying, cause you were saying retail + international shipping like it's a resale price or somethin.

Iggys and sports red... Thanks to the member prepped!!!

Anyone know what material those Roshe Dynamic Flywire's are made of? Based on the newer pics that were posted, look to be some kind of nylon

Seriously. Anyone that complains about taxes outside of the republic of CA gets a slap in the face
happy.gif
seriously! CA taxes but got a nice little tax return this past friday!! 
smokin.gif

You got your pairs right Andrew?  I was only able to get Paris and got NYC (for free shipping).  Will return the NYC and keep Paris.  Tokyos were in cart and when I checked out it was sold out.  Probably won't keep any.  
E, i already got my pair from the initial release. I was trying to get a second pair of the tokyos but stupid conference call meeting interrupted my mobile check out sesh under the table. 

how yall getting free shipping from SP? 

does free shipping not apply to city mids?
They do, I think you need to pass a certain amount.  1 pair didn't get me free shipping so I bought 2.  Going to return the NYC and keep the Paris.

More of a NT/MacBook issue...how come when I open up photos from NT on my MacBook Pro it practically slows down my whole laptop? I get the beach ball spinning and have to end programs that are running...anybody else got this issue?

More of a NT/MacBook issue...how come when I open up photos from NT on my MacBook Pro it practically slows down my whole laptop? I get the beach ball spinning and have to end programs that are running...anybody else got this issue?

You're not the only one. It's NT issue. I'm on HP tablet.

its happened to me on my older macbook.  best solution i can offer is keep your "software update" queue up to date and update your flash plugins whenever adobe prompts you to

They do, I think you need to pass a certain amount.  1 pair didn't get me free shipping so I bought 2.  Going to return the NYC and keep the Paris.
Purchased a pair for 99.xx shipped, that shipped out today morning.

Shoe Palace will be like 95.xx shipped (if i get free shipping) but I need to buy something else that makes my total amount pass that free shipping threshold? I think I'm going to pass on this hassle to save 3$ and some change.

Appreciate that info, though!

Back
Top Bottom