ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know where I can find a Sz 6 Women's polarized pink / grey?  I can't find it anywhere.  It seems as it's sold out everywhere.

pretty sure they are RT'ing nikes tweets & not being tweeted by nike
nope, nike is in fact tweeting Team Roshe

pretty sure they are RT'ing nikes tweets & not being tweeted by nike

Nope nike tweeted them

pretty sure they are RT'ing nikes tweets
Nope, Nike is directly tweeting @teamroshe that theres a new colorway for the Dynamic Flywire.  

well excuse me then... i didnt see it so i assumed it was the other way around

la di daa

So, Volt DFW's sold out on NDC? Either size I need says other customers added it to their cart, try again. Really want Strata's more than anything. Thought there'd be somebody who would pick up a pair and trade straight up for my Mints.

Still no word if DFW's will be hitting Foot Action or other bigger retailers?

I need a pair of calypso's and mangos size 9 if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

text anytime at *deleted*

Please no buying or selling in the thread. Take off your number too before you get hella prank calls :lol:

Last edited:
If there is anyone that can help me find an online shop that has Total Crimsons and ships to Europe I can give him/her the first call on a pair of Calypsos (size 10 US). Also I normally wear size 9,5 US in Roshe/Free but I bought a pair of squads in size 9, they felt tight at first but now they seem to be fitting like a glove. If my toes are visible are they too small?

I can help you get your Total Crimsons. I also need help with those sz 10 Calypsos.

So tempting to pull the trigger in these ID's but its tough knowing the mango v2 are eminent, last roshe purchases from what it seems the future holds

Please no buying or selling in the thread. Take off your number too before you get hella prank calls
laugh.gif
Great advice coming from the guy who included said phone number in the quote 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom