ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do you have so many rep points asking questions like this???  LOL
laugh.gif
he bought his reps on craigslist.

i get what hes saying, both are made for supreme comfort, but the fact that he said it like that leads me to believe he just wants to feel cool for having multiple "more expensive" sneakers. just like everyone said, one is for performance and one is for casual. I am totally fine with them being the "poor mans" whatever if they stay in that price range and keep on the come up. 

Can't compare flyknits to Roshes. flyknit are way upppp there in comfort. Flyknits > Roshes any day everyday.

im dropping down a date that is not confirmed by anyone, on a release of a shoe you guys are seeking and it may be MAY 4TH in Cali.

And all you guys can do the same and then whoever gets the right date for the V2's wins a shopping spree at the 99cent store.

My friend told me the roshe is a broke boi's flyknit.

Is that true? I didn't believe him at first but it makes total sense..
Makes no sense at all. Two very different products. One is a performance shoe, and the other is a casual shoe. 

My friend told me the roshe is a broke boi's flyknit.

Is that true? I didn't believe him at first but it makes total sense..

Do you mean performance? Two different shoes.

And LMAO for you asking if its true.

If I wanted a running shoe for performance I wouldn't even wear Nikes. I'd use Saucony, Brooks, and Asics to do the job. Only Nike worth running in are Pegasus + Bowerman

Last edited:
Man, excited to customize my crimsons. First time ever customizing a shoe so I'm not expecting perfection but I hope it turns out well. The wait on this shipping is killing me...

#TodaysRoshe for my final presentation. 
How'd you go about preventing the paint splatter from getting on the mesh? Did you just continue to tape off all the rest of the shoe? All the parts that you wished not to have any paint splatter on?

And yes guys I realize this is more of sneaker care/maintenance question but I'm curious in particular to roshes...

How'd you go about preventing the paint splatter from getting on the mesh? Did you just continue to tape off all the rest of the shoe? All the parts that you wished not to have any paint splatter on?

And yes guys I realize this is more of sneaker care/maintenance question but I'm curious in particular to roshes...

yeah definitely tape off the upper, since the splatter is done by basically dipping a brush (or toothbrush) in the paint and running your finger across it to create the splatter effect.

anyone else have this problem?

i got my roshe fbs and the one swoosh on the toe is affixed very nicely but the other one is peeling at bit at the edges (almost on the entire swoosh). can i iron this back on or does anyone have any ideas on how i can fix this?

thanks in advance.

anyone?

Back
Top Bottom