ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Came across Sprite FB's for $50 and figured I'd double up on one of my favorites. Still surprised so many people didn't like them.

Edit: Beautiful customs above. Speckled sole = :smokin

Last edited:

Maybe something like those iron-on T-shirt ordeals? I'm not 100% how people do it but it seems easy enough that it could work? Good luck, maybe you might have a better shot of info in the Customs forum?

Edit: To those in South Florida (Miami), there's a guy selling some Sirens in a 9 and 9.5 for $180 ea. WAY over what I'd pay but thought maybe somebody might be interested.

Last edited:
Missed out on NiceKicks.  Guy I called seemed like a douche too.

If I don't get a pair of Stratas for retail, bad kawawa-ness will ensue.

Hit B&M stores already!

Just scored the fb "yeezy" (I hate this stupid nickname) for retail at nice kicks. They didn't even put them out until they closed last night. Fsr from what they said.

I've been calling everywhere this morning to find some siren reds and i found a size 13 at a shiekhs i am not a size 13 and im not gonna cop them but let me know if you're interwsted amd i'll gove you the place name.

Not my pic but wow !

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification from size? for the Mango V2's?
I ordered mine on 4/13 and never got a shipping notification.  They emailed me something a couple days after that was just blank so I contacted their customer service.  They responded on 4/19 with this....

Thank you for your email.

Your purchase has been sent using Royal Mail who will pass the order to a local courier in your country to keep delivery costs down to a minimum. Tracking information is not available on this occasion but we anticipate that your order will be delivered shortly.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Liam

... I am currently still waiting for them to come in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom