ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oneness has six 9.5s and six 12.5s of the strata grey. And two 10.5 in the gamma grey flywire

EDIT:I see someone already posted that. Sorry guys...

Last edited:
ONENESS287.com @ONENESS2872m

STRATA GREY #ROSHERUN FLYWIRE 6 pairs of 9.5 AND 6 pairs 12.5 IN STOCK 859-276-2316 also 2 pairs of 10.5 gamma grey flywire !

Give them a call for anyone interested!

For those of you needing a 12.5 in the Strata Greys, I would jump on that ASAP. It's very rare to find boutiques getting half sizes above a 12. For you 12.5'ers, you should grab these, unless of course these land on NDC.

Last edited:
Fall release..

Last edited:
Someone already posted this but I got my 9.5 strata from oneness. 110 shipped to NC. Only a couple dollars more than NDC.

Me too bro. I haven't pulled the trigger bc I thought they were black and would be pretty close to the black/sails with swapped teal laces. Definitely nice kicks. Patiently waiting on beaches first.

The Crimson/ Black DFW appear to be closer to the Sail black. The Night Stadiums are more of a very dark charcoal if I'm not mistaken. One thing I need is another pair of black Roshes. The Night Stadiums look like a winner with those teal laces and teal flywire accents.

It's so pathetic how NDC still can't post accurate photos. The Tarps, Squadrons, and all the DFWs got the worst launch photos. I'm sure we can all tell which one is the NDC photo. LOL.

Last edited:
Sup everyone. First time posting in this thread...just recently bought my first pair of Roshes and I'm a true believer. Bought 2 more pairs immediately after!

Can anyone recommend any good places to buy them online? I'm from Toronto and our selection (and availability) of Roshes is pretty limited.

Thanks!
My fellow torontonian!! Have you checked SVP queen, you local champs(though they have really limited quantities) capsule Toronto, livestock? I'm scared to order online cause I don't know how much customs will charge me.. Plus +13% tax... We pay way too much! Free healthcare though

If you order from overseas, when will it charge a customs fee?

sometimes. its hit or miss. i have ordered from china without any customs fees also my tokyos from the uk and never had to pay customs.... i ordered my mango v/2 from overseas so we'll see with that. its usually like a $30+ fee from what ive heard.

sometimes. its hit or miss. i have ordered from china without any customs fees also my tokyos from the uk and never had to pay customs.... i ordered my mango v/2 from overseas so we'll see with that. its usually like a $30+ fee from what ive heard.
If you're ordering overseas from US or Canada, e-mail the retailer and ask them if they know how it will be delivered into your country.  You want it to come via USPS or Canada Post because the chances of getting hit with customs charges will be slim.  If it comes via UPS or Fedex, you'll be hit with $$$ customs fees.

If you're ordering overseas from US or Canada, e-mail the retailer and ask them if they know how it will be delivered into your country.  You want it to come via USPS or Canada Post because the chances of getting hit with customs charges will be slim.  If it comes via UPS or Fedex, you'll be hit with $$$ customs fees.

Not always. It's pretty much a crap shoot. Anything less than 150 is usually good. I spoke with a customs agent after ordering yeezy's from a dude in France. Since I insured them for up to $2k I wasn't sure if I was going to get hit with a HUGE customs bill. They said just include the receipt and I would only pay the actual MSRP and not what it was insured up to.

But isnt it over a certain amount for the customs fee? I heard $200+ youll get hit with a fee...

But isnt it over a certain amount for the customs fee? I heard $200+ youll get hit with a fee...

$250 & you run the risk...i had yeezys come from GB & didnt get hit with anything ...but got the GMP from GB & got hit with a $67 bill

Not always. It's pretty much a crap shoot. Anything less than 150 is usually good. I spoke with a customs agent after ordering yeezy's from a dude in France. Since I insured them for up to $2k I wasn't sure if I was going to get hit with a HUGE customs bill. They said just include the receipt and I would only pay the actual MSRP and not what it was insured up to.
I'm speaking on experience and shipping stuff to Canada constantly.  Nothing worth more than a few hundred, and I've never dealt with customs fees or had a buyer deal with them when shipped via USPS/Canada Post.

Now if you're receiving something worth $$$, then yeah expect to be hit with customs fees.  For your average purchases, it shouldn't be an issue with USPS/Canada Post.

21M got dem fly wires doe

I would rather purchase these on NDC than deal with the shady people at 21 and Mercer. I don't live in NY but I've had a few friends try and do phone orders through them and had mixed results. I've heard and seen a ton of people in NY get burned by 21.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom