ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was one of the lucky ones that got the FB Mints off of Nordstrom.

Wicked happy with these, loving the pink swoosh and decided the pink laces deff. compliments eachother.

I know some don't like the lace but its all personal preferences!

Gotta give a thanks to The Pope, wouldnt have copped these without that tip.

Im ready for you SUMMER! :D

Wicked happy with these, loving the pink swoosh and decided the pink laces deff. compliments eachother.

did you go TTS?

that's fire son. Clean summer shoe

DAMN

Just got out of my finals and thought I'd share my finals day kicks! Not much of a photographer but i thought these came out pretty good with the help of IG filters
laugh.gif

Here's it is with no filters/editing. Got surprised with how much I personally liked the crimson lace swap with painted gold swoosh.

Last edited:
All Black is a must!

Mint v. Arctic Green 

Calypso v. Arctic Green.

Not the same but equally dope imo 
Hmm.. Yeah, those Artic Mints don't look so bad up against the Calypsos. I almost prefer the artics over them. Looks like the calypsos are much closer to Sqauds..Thanks for the great comparison!

they sold em at UOs??

They did in other locations. This place did not.

Have the black speckles appeared anywhere in the U.S. other than NDC? I missed on that one, but would like to grab a pair of these. It's strange cause I feel like I've seen the other speckled women's pairs in stores, but no sign of these anywhere.

Someone posted a few pages ago that Nike Bay St. had them. Maybe Stanford does too?

Just got out of my finals and thought I'd share my finals day kicks! Not much of a photographer but i thought these came out pretty good with the help of IG filters
laugh.gif

Here's it is with no filters/editing. Got surprised with how much I personally liked the crimson lace swap with painted gold swoosh.
liking the gold swoosh.

kind of reminds me of the black/gold AJ1

whoever posted that sportschalet link with the sprites for $52 thanks i ordered them last night & they just shipped them ...gf will love em

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Nice cprs! The customs are cool too

Calypsos still beat out the nike id version, although they are still nice

Thanks for the warm welcome Htownians!  I jut saw the DFW's are here.

Welcome fellow Houstonian!
Welcome homie. I'm right next door in Louisiana and man this rain is CRAZY. It's 10:30 AM here and I swear its like pitch black night time outside right now lol. 
welcome fellow roshe head. hopefully your collection will grow into something beautiful soon 
wink.gif
Houston checking in...galleria is full of roshes.

Back
Top Bottom