ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mjep.gif
Dude... That is freaky...

Went take some shots of my Squadron's yesterday. Very dope color way, I like these a lot! 
pimp.gif
Just a thought, i wonder how these will look with white laces to match with the swoosh. o_O

Anyone tryna help my imagination become more vivid? Lol.

Ugh, need those Stadium and Sirens. If anybody is down for an order and has the site figured out, lmk!

Been down for this. I've been trying to research how to navigate tmall on google like people have mentioned but I haven't found anything yet. Someone let me know

A more clear picture for you guys! Wore these today and i'm loving these. :smile: Next up Beaches and sirens! 

Last edited:
A foot pic, here I was thinking everyone either bought these to stare at or sell.

Don't get me wrong, I like staring at them. I would be wearing em' all day like this guy, but I got a half-size too snug. I'm usually a sz. 9.5 in most shoes, and a sz. 9 in Roshes (og Mesh/flywire), but the FBs are too tight. I need a 9.5.

So, I must now resort to selling... unfortunately.

However, if I don't snag a pair at equal or lesser price, I may get some Yeezy-inspired ID's to compensate.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I like staring at them. I would be wearing em' all day like this guy, but I got a half-size too snug. I'm usually a sz. 9.5 in most shoes, and a sz. 9 in Roshes (og Mesh/flywire), but the FBs are too tight. I need a 9.5.

However, if I don't snag a pair at equal or lesser price, I may get some Yeezy-inspired ID's to compensate.
I think of the three fb color ways this one is the best, all hype aside. The black with the hint of color just work better with my personal style vs a loud orange or volt color.

Last edited:

those ID yeezy cw roshes got played out so quick but i still think the black swoosh looks 10x better and i have only seen one pair like that.

Does no one use google chrome? Tmall is very easy to figure out with the translate feature that translates the whole page for you and eliminates the need for frugirls or any middle man. Saved me some money by purchasing directly. There's no need to do group buys if you're smart about it.

Does no one use google chrome? Tmall is very easy to figure out with the translate feature that translates the whole page for you and eliminates the need for frugirls or any middle man. Saved me some money by purchasing directly. There's no need to do group buys if you're smart about it.

I don't use google chrome, I currently only use my Mac Pro with safari. I'll look into getting google chrome or look for a translator or something. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom