ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got a pair of sirens in my TTS for 70$ shipped from some guy. Really excited. Only OG I don't have yet.

Last edited:
Just got a pair of sirens in my TTS for 70$ shipped from some guy. Really excited. Only OG I don't have yet.
70$? Must be super beaters or you got a connect.  Anyways nice should post a pic when you get em! 
grin.gif

Great deal. My friend recently picked up size 8 Sirens from Ross for $40. Shows that Ross doesn't just carry larger sizes for the Roshes. He saw the Speed Yellows in 13 there and Sirens in a 13 too.

Last edited:
As far as I could tell they were in good shape. Maybe worn a couple times if that. Don't think the dude knew what he had to be honest.

Great deal. My friend recently picked up size 8 Sirens from Ross for $40. Shows that Ross doesn't just carry larger sizes for the Roshes. He saw the Speed Yellows in 13 there and Sirens in a 13 too.
Idk if trolling but he should hook it up with the sirens! Hahaha

Not trolling. If you check IG and the Nike outlet FB group you'll see that people have been finding Sirens, Cybers, and Speed Yellows at Ross for $40-50.

Yeah, there have been a few recent posts about it. Wish there was a Ross close enough to me to make the drive. Too far to drive to be disappointed. Want speed yellows.

I've been to 3 different Ross. I still have not seen a pair of Roshes. You guys need to play the lottery with that luck.

Yea i live in nyc and the closest ross is in new jersey, dont really know if i wanna take the drive all the way out there and come home pissed off lol

Planning on making a a trip to my local Ross tomorrow. I highly doubt I'll find anything there, but if anyone needs a certain colorway/size, feel free to PM me and I'll buy it in the miracle chance I find it there.

I've been to 3 different Ross. I still have not seen a pair of Roshes. You guys need to play the lottery with that luck.
It's definitely hit or miss.
I tried one Ross and nothing. Gonna try one more tomorrow after I hit up my spot.
I checked the Ross stores in CNJ and haven't found anything. If I see anything in your size in the future, I'll PM you.
Yea i live in nyc and the closest ross is in new jersey, dont really know if i wanna take the drive all the way out there and come home pissed off lol
All the Ross stores in NJ that I've been too haven't had any in stock. Save your gas money lol. Feel free to PM with what you're looking for though, I check Ross every week or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom