ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nothing at the four Ross stores I've been to, although they have more inventory of other Nike shoes than in the past.

The hunt for size 13 Sirens continue... :\

i checked one ross and  found nada going to check others as well. if i see anything ill pick them up...also if anybody sees a size 11 sirens lmk!

What is Ross the new NR, just because someone got lucky, doesn't mean they will all have some secret treasures awaiting for you

question to those of you that wear your roshes with no socks - how do you prevent the scraping/cutting on your heel? only issues i have when i wear with no socks.
mean.gif
I use these for the no show look, it's like $12 for a pair or two, I forget. They're pretty thin too. 

at least y'all get free shipping on most sites! LOL!
It's getting better! Kind off.. Roshes are not as popular here but we get some roshes.

yeah people are catching on to roshes here now lol. the OG colorways are still pretty attainable, squads and tarps are sitting

I hope FNL still has 8.5's available still when they release them fully with that little mishap that happened a couple days ago.

black/sails are better in my opinion of course. Don't let that sway  you from not buying the Gammas though.
well i have DS pairs of both, tryna decide which one to keep. I already have a black/sail that i use specifically for running, so this would be a casual pair.

Good morning, finally an on feet pic, we are getting closer to the release date

Anybody know when release day is for these because I see these on FNL but no sizes available. My bad if I'm late been out of NT during week.
Thanks for any info broshes

Anybody know when release day is for these because I see these on FNL but no sizes available. My bad if I'm late been out of NT during week.
Thanks for any info broshes
Rumors says May 15th. But it can be any day this week or next. Keep your wallets full until then bro.

I don't know why but it pisses me off that Urban Outfitters charges $5 above retail. Not really complaining I guess since its the last place to find some of the early colorways at the moment but still. They could've kept it at retail.

Back
Top Bottom