ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My brother was able to find two pairs of women's colorways at Ross in Hawaii lol. Guess it ain't that hard to find them if you look. Most of us buy them online anyways.

I don't know why but it pisses me off that Urban Outfitters charges $5 above retail. Not really complaining I guess since its the last place to find some of the early colorways at the moment but still. They could've kept it at retail.
Yeah. They always go over retail on everything they sell over their. atleast its another way to get some roshes though, right? lol.

I don't know why but it pisses me off that Urban Outfitters charges $5 above retail. Not really complaining I guess since its the last place to find some of the early colorways at the moment but still. They could've kept it at retail.

lol that's weird cause in Ontario they charge $85 while everyone else charges $90.

I'm just saying because after that one person who got lucky no one else has found anything lol but your right tho good luck sir

more than a handful of people have found roshes at ross. i think someone found a pair of cybers in a 12 last week. you never know until you try. now i dont suggest taking a hike to get to a ross, but if its relatively close by or along your daily commute, why not pop in once in a while? if you can find a pair you are looking for 1/20 visits, id say youre still doing pretty well :smile:

Actually you can use a 10% off promo they're doing in store and order with free shipping. I ordered a 9.5 in sport reds with promo, free ship, plus tax = $73.xx. Iguana's will be next

well use the 10% code WACKSLACKS and it will be under retail.... #justsayin

Rumors says May 15th. But it can be any day this week or next. Keep your wallets full until then bro.
Yea i was told by a nike rep threw chat that the release date on NDC will be the 15th. Not sure about FNL but usually its earlier than NDC

Actually you can use a 10% off promo they're doing in store and order with free shipping. I ordered a 9.5 in sport reds with promo, free ship, plus tax = $73.xx. Iguana's will be next

well use the 10% code WACKSLACKS and it will be under retail.... #justsayin

10% coupon code or not my annoyance was the fact they charged $5 more than normal retail. Even with that discount you're paying more than you would have had they kept it at the $70 retail price. Guess I'm just knit picking at this point, not a big deal. Can't wait to get these Cybers in the mail, it's my personal favorite color.

10% coupon code or not my annoyance was the fact they charged $5 more than normal retail. Even with that discount you're paying more than you would have had they kept it at the $70 retail price. Guess I'm just knit picking at this point, not a big deal. Can't wait to get these Cybers in the mail, it's my personal favorite color.
you are knit picking at this point...if im not mistaken UO is the only place that has all 3 of the og colorways in respectable sizes...if it wasnt for UO i wouldnt have the iggys or sport reds

Stupid question...I have a homeboy preaching that Roshe's are the best shoe to ever hit feet, but he doesn't work out like I do.  My question, are these comfortable when used for running and training.  Not just walking around the gym doing curls and situps.  If so @ $70, I may give them a try.

Last edited:
Stupid question...I have a homeboy preaching that Roshe's are the best shoe to ever hit feet, but he doesn't work out like I do.  My question, are these comfortable when used for running and training.  Not just walking around the gym doing curls and situps.  If so @ $70, I may give them a try.

Would not recommend them for running/training. The shoe wasn't originally designed for that purpose plus I don't think the outsole will hold up too long. The traction may not be the best as well. Hope this helps

Would not recommend them for running/training. The shoe wasn't originally designed for that purpose plus I don't think the outsole will hold up too long. The traction may not be the best as well. Hope this helps

I agree. The heel/ankle support is not durable enough to take that kind of beating. It'll unstabilize in critical moments and you might twist your ankle.

Agreed... Ran a handleful of times in these and there are so many other options out there for running shoes.

I agree. The heel/ankle support is not durable enough to take that kind of beating. It'll unstabilize in critical moments and you might twist your ankle.
Truth.

Twisted my ankle WHILE WALKING. The high, rounded sole is not conducive for running or training.

I run, I've ran my lake a couple times and hike numerous other, as well as hitting the treadmill a couple times in the gym.  There's no problem in these and have never had a problem running, if you want to be comfortable sit on you're couch and nap people run barefoot and don't complain as much as people do nowandays about exercising.

Edit : Also for training I wear these 3-4 times a week to the gym never had a problem for training. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom