ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice! But damn those florals are even more clean I've been looking for those but every where I go sold out
mean.gif
They are  really clean in person. I hear you, my local spot sold them for retail, $90, and limited to one pair per person. Keep checking and calling your local skate shops. They'll probably hold a pair for you.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been posted but sole_early has the V2 mangoes in for 105 shipped.

Google to find the site... It was posted on the sole_early Instagram.
This site is troll in NT, took down the shipping cost to $30 to lessen the blow. Been patient with the V2s so i'll stick with the waiting game, like everyone says its GR just hope these resellers clean up shops.

I've never owned a pair of womens shoes. Those "Metrics" look like a shoe a female would wear even if they weren't labeled a womens shoe. They are straight up feminine. Guys, leave the women's shoes to the women. lol Even those black speckled, oreo, compostion, whatever Roshes look like a women's shoe. Men these days are so "metro" and "feminine". Tight legging pants to capris to cuffing super slim skinnys like females. Surprised some of you guys don't wear heels. IDK TO EACH THEIR OWN I guess.

MAN UP

Just saying.

Are you wearing dress pants with roshes? 
nerd.gif
I wear roshes to all sort of events, tbh most are so simplistic that they look amazing with dresspants
so a customer come's into my office width: 320px; height: 240px;" width="320">
[/URL]

Are you wearing dress pants with roshes? 
nerd.gif
yep
G beene chino's actually
I mean, I'm all for "doing you", but slacks with creases? 
sick.gif
 Keep the creased slacks for the boardroom, Wall Street, and interviews.

I've never owned a pair of womens shoes. Those "Metrics" look like a shoe a female would wear even if they weren't labeled a womens shoe. They are straight up feminine. Guys, leave the women's shoes to the women. lol Even those black speckled, oreo, compostion, whatever Roshes look like a women's shoe. Men these days are so "metro" and "feminine". Tight legging pants to capris to cuffing super slim skinnys like females. Surprised some of you guys don't wear heels. IDK TO EACH THEIR OWN I guess.

MAN UP

Just saying.

C'mon bro, you know nothing good will come from this. Been hella beef in here lately!

MAN UP

Just saying.
roll.gif

MAN UP

Just saying.
LOL sus that you are checking out other guys bro. And to top it off you still have an anime gif as your picture. 

MAN UP

MAN UP

Just saying.
You remind me of my pops.. Always worrying negatively about what another dude is wearing or doing. Probably got more style than you anyways regardless of what is being worn.

You remind me of my pops.. Always worrying negatively about what another dude is wearing or doing. Probably got more style than you anyways regardless of what is being worn.
Foreal. Why you worried about another dude. Focus on you. I've also never owned a female shoe first because I wear a 13... but I never knocked anyone who has. A clean shoe is a clean shoe. Period. 

LOL sus that you are checking out other guys bro. And to top it off you still have an anime gif as your picture. 

MAN UP

Would you rather have me show off on feet pics with choked up super cuffed leggings? Oh right bc that would be more man like than an anime gif. Don't hate on Naruto. Lol show is probably half as old as you are. Hahaha

MAN UP
LOL re: anime gif.

I would have went with "GROW UP" as the send off. No offense to those who watch anime. I'm just noting the parallel of telling someone to MAN UP for wearing slim/fitted/skinny pants and "Women's" Roshes with telling someone to GROW UP for watching cartoons.

Anyone know where I can get Iguanas for retail or slightly above? I was waiting to get my paycheck to buy them off UO but the link got posted on a bunch of twitters and they ran out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom