ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

gotta vent for a minute, my wife is tired of hearing it. I am usually a pretty patient person but my V2s have literally been about 20 minutes from my house for 48 hours now, really wish there was an option to pick up at the ups facility, especially when you work 8-5 and know theres no way ill see my kicks till late tonight. Alright im done. 
If you register an account with UPS, you can have them Hold For Will Call and then pick it up.

How the slip ons look with jeans.. definitely passing on these 
mean.gif

What are those? Looks like the scary in law of a croc and tom union.

Last edited:
It's only right that on my last day here in my college town I receive a package of kicks. Since I wanted to leave town a bit early and also me being impatient I called UPS asking if I can come by and pick up my package at the local UPS store. Surprising they said yes and here is it. Beaches, V2s, birches, whatever. These:

**iphone picture**
LOVE THEM(!) although they haven't gone on foot yet. Like I said in wear them on this 5.5 hour road trip back to Seattle. Double up(??) hmmm...

Last edited:
I like the dark blue/blue glow slip-ons. *shrug* Doesn't help that person is wearing capri style jorts there. They be good to wear around the house or with sweats running errands. I wouldn't pay more than $30 for them but if the price is right I'll get an all black pair or that blue pair. To each their own.

I like the dark blue/blue glow slip-ons. *shrug* Doesn't help that person is wearing capri style jorts there. They be good to wear around the house or with sweats running errands. I wouldn't pay more than $30 for them but if the price is right I'll get an all black pair or that blue pair. To each their own.
knowing Nike, expect to pay a little premium for those

I know this came up before but I dont know if there was a definite answer. would it be bad to wash like 3 pairs of roshes in the same pillow case in the washer?

Anyone located in the Inland Empire need V2's in a size 8...I got an extra pair just in case FNL cancelled my order and both order went thru...Feel free to pm me if interested if not i will be returning them

sz 7,11 or 13 get to finishline & get beaches they are on disco $59.99

same situation when the squads were discoed on accident

screenshot it & place your order

when its confirmed call & have them adjust the price

Last edited:
sz 7,11 or 13 get to finishline & get beaches they are on disco $59.99

same situation when the squads were discoed on accident

screenshot it & place your order

when its confirmed call & have them adjust the price

No more 11 and the price is back to $69.99... :frown:

Congrats to those who got the deal.

Last edited: