ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mean.gif
never post a link of the mint FB on here it's Gona be devoured
it didnt matter to me since they didnt have my size but when shoes like these pop up for retail i would do the pm method to avoid the lurkers...

Mango V2s came in yesterday and didn't open them up until late last night/ early morning...

Sick looking in person.. took a quick snap shot

V2s finally came in yesterday. Look even better in person. Looks like they came straight from the Nike factory! Love them. By the way FNLs shipping sucks.

All I need now is "solar" ids, calypsos, sirens and my roshe thirst will be quenched. :pimp:

Rep'd & Thanks. I gave up finding a pair in my size a while back. That swoosh is getting painted the second they arrive.

Too bad they didn't have my size to begin with. So I figure spread the wealth. I def wanna see pics when you're done I would do the exact same if I could find the size I need. (13)

Update on my Canvas situation due to bad translation, she has not been able to find a pair. Went to Nike and another shoe store.

I know you guys are probably tired of seeing everyone's pictures of their Beaches, but I figured I'd take mine out and do it a little differently. No iPhone box shots for me lol 

These pictures always end up lookin like crap on here, but on my phone this was the best shot I could get.

Wearin em for the first time in forever. Jason Markk does wonders. Thought I wasted my money on it until now.

Anybody who ordered from Bloomingdales....

I ordered Strata's and it's showing that I ordered the black/navy pair in the e-mail I received from them? Anybody else in the same boat or did they mess up my order?

Damn I'm too late
mean.gif
was there a size 9?.
Full size run. Sold out in around 10 minutes.
These pictures always end up lookin like crap on here, but on my phone this was the best shot I could get.
Wearin em for the first time in forever. Jason Markk does wonders. Thought I wasted my money on it until now.
Been meaning to use my free Jason Markk but haven't thought of what to use it for. I need to restore some Concord 11s from 2000 but its mainly yellowing, creasing, and separation.

Js saw oneness IG post they got a full restock of the crimsons if y'all still lookin to cop. I believe they ship internationally.

Back
Top Bottom