ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

****kkk. Sorry.
It's ok.. I probably would have gotten choked out by the boyfriend if I showed up with another pair of shoes this week
laugh.gif

When did you place the order? I did mine within 5-10 minutes of that posted link and everything went through smoothly. Haven't received an email yet.

Called up the number and they said my order is still in the system and everything should be good.
I placed it minutes after it was posted. I received my confirmation at 11:06 est. Maybe it has to do with me ordering a size 7? I know they are harder to find so they probably had less quantities.

Haven't received my size? orders yet either but im patient since my mango v2s just came in yesterday

Last edited:
It's ok.. I probably would have gotten choked out by the boyfriend if I showed up with another pair of shoes this week :lol:
I placed it minutes after it was posted. I received my confirmation at 11:06 est. Maybe it has to do with me ordering a size 7? I know they are harder to find so they probably had less quantities.

Yeah I'm thinking probably such a small amount of pairs in that size.

thanks but not my size...if anyone else could point me in the direction of the Sport Reds in a 8.5 it would be greatly appreciated.
I went to Champs and they were able to do a stock locate for me.  They charge you $3 or $5 (can't remember) to get it shipped to you and it takes about a week.  If not, there's rumors that the 3 OG (black sails, sport reds, iggys) will be released again this summer...  UO doesn't carry a 8.5 for some odd reason. 

You can also check Zappos and WSS every day as they get random restocks.

Last edited:
I know this isn't the roshe id post but idc imma post my new pick up here anyway....

Here's my salmon toe id's....

If anyone knows where I can find the V1 Anthracite/Wolf Grey CW in a size 13, it would be much appreciated! Been looking for a while with no luck...

^^ lol I know how uptight ppl can be in this thread that's why I said that

Last edited:
Anybody who ordered from Bloomingdales....

I ordered Strata's and it's showing that I ordered the black/navy pair in the e-mail I received from them? Anybody else in the same boat or did they mess up my order?
The web id are the same for all colors if u call talk with customer service it shows on their computer the correct color

Email from FNL...

"Thanks for contacting Finish Line about a price adjustment. I am Jaime, your Customer Care representative and I am here to help. Finish Line offers a one-time price adjustment within ten days of the initial purchase date in form of a gift card. Since the purchase was made online, Customer Service will send you a gift card for the price difference in approximately 2 weeks."

Last I remember (this was a few weeks back), Champs and Urban Outfitters still carried them. not sure if they're still available now. Your best bet may be eBay.

so the V2's have hit Shiekhs, but have they hit the other major shoe retailers?
I'm not one to go the mall just to go, but if someone can confirm that they're there... then I'll go. :lol:
Why don't you try calling shiekhs yourself

Back
Top Bottom