ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^ Haha. They do feel like that when I'm wearing socks, but I've made the decision to go sockless in roshe's and the difference is pretty noticeable. 

Last edited:
Debating to get the all crimson roshes just because my kids and I won the chess tourney today at my job and then order an iD.... Oh yes it's on!

Is it just me or do the FBs fit extremely snug?? my 11.5 is seemingly worthless at this point- comfort pales in comparison to "og" mesh.....

I usually just put on some thin socks from h&m or no socks but no socks looks weird to me, IMO.
But you're right about the snug feeling. All good tho

anyone know when the strata grey flywires will hit stores? I get 20% off but it has to be at footaction, champs, footlocker, etc.

anyone know when the strata grey flywires will hit stores? I get 20% off but it has to be at footaction, champs, footlocker, etc.
we dont know when they will hit major retailers. Just small boutiques and nike

Last edited:
So what's with this idiotic reseller trend on ebay? It seems like after the hype of the mints people think they can flip any roshe color way for double retail. I'm seeing crimsons, v2's, squadrons, etc for rediculous prices.

Love my Mint FB's!
If anyone can point me in the direction of a spot that might have a size 13 for the mints, that would be awesome, retail please(or at least close too). I've been having a hell of a time finding these. Look at my posts if you don't believe me. I want them for me. Yes, me.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a spot that might have a size 13 for the mints, that would be awesome, retail please(or at least close too). I've been having a hell of a time finding these. Look at my posts if you don't believe me. I want them for me. Yes, me.
I wish I found these at retail, personally I've never seen these for retail in a store. I settled for 85 off CL, I recommend trying there.

So what's with this idiotic reseller trend on ebay? It seems like after the hype of the mints people think they can flip any roshe color way for double retail. I'm seeing crimsons, v2's, squadrons, etc for rediculous prices.
and let them sit... just let them sit..

You can try Facebook Niketalk page or SGLA fb page sometimes sellers will ship. Hope this helps
Was able to get my fb mints for $110 smh lol

No one cares about you and your "boys" its not very "zen" calling people names of anykind. Your reply makes you look like a foolish "boi"

That "boi" talk sounds ridiculous. It embarrasses me that you wear the same shoes I do.
His joke flew so far over your head. You're so emotional that it's not even worth explaining to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom