ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are these real? thanks!

Are these real? thanks!
Yeah, sorry man, those are fakes. The swoosh isn't real, made of some other type of material, looks more 'polished', Roshe's swooshes have a matte type of coating. As well as the stitching, looks poorly stitched. And of course the tag on the inside, font and everything about it; fake. Please don't tell me you paid full $75 for these?

Yeah, sorry man, those are fakes. The swoosh isn't real, made of some other type of material, looks more 'polished', Roshe's swooshes have a matte type of coating. As well as the stitching, looks poorly stitched. And of course the tag on the inside, font and everything about it; fake. Please don't tell me you paid full $75 for these?

Oh i didnt know fakes have tags too. Never seen in person before. I compared it to a vid on youtube and it checks out but im not sure. Only og mango i had were the nike samples. Got them from a dude off fb group locally for about $55. Bought a pair of jordans off him & those were real lol. Here a pic with my v2s. Crazy!

Oh i didnt know fakes have tags too. Never seen in person before. I compared it to a vid on youtube and it checks out but im not sure. Only og mango i had were the nike samples. Got them from a dude off fb group locally for about $55. Bought a pair of jordans off him & those were real lol. Here a pic with my v2s. Crazy!

If the one on the right is supposed to be the V1s then yea those r dumb fake

off topic, but what is the best and cheapest taobao agent? frugirls is the typical agent, but i heard yoybuy isnt bad.

Sup, Everyone!

Been rockin' these a lot lately.  Still have yet to take some daytime on-feet photos, though.  Will post those the next chance I get.

This is what I got for now.  Hope you like!

Do the FBs fit similar to the City Packs? Trying to see if I have to size up like others have or not.

Back
Top Bottom