ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Shoes-...9765035?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4173729bab

Sirens in sz9 for like $80. Shipping might be 3-4 wks tho? Looks legit from his feedback. Thought I'd share in case someone didn't get theirs yet.
Thanks man! Copped it earlier, hopefully it turns out to be legit. Rep'd 
happy.gif

Then you got the last one, thanks for the humble brag.
Im sure there will be a few more popping up. I checked that page 3 times in the last 2 hrs, 3rd times a charm. Thanks to "BrokeandFamous" For the original Link yesterday. I figured i was SOL since i missed the drop from the day before.

I'll probably get those Siren ones since I missed on the original and I actually like the mids.

yep probally will get those mids since i doubt ill get the lows in my size

Im sure there will be a few more popping up. I checked that page 3 times in the last 2 hrs, 3rd times a charm. Thanks to "BrokeandFamous" For the original Link yesterday. I figured i was SOL since i missed the drop from the day before.

glad my link help alot of folks!

i would hold my breath if i were you. You might get one of these in the email.

this was for the OG black sails that restocked on friday. Plenty of stock when i saw, and i'm sure black sails aren't as hyped and wanted as the mint FB's.
Checked my email right after i read your post and BAM! Never fails 
roll.gif

Checked my email right after i read your post and BAM! Never fails 
roll.gif

damn that sucks. sails are pretty hyped as well. all 3 og colorways were sitting on uo when the link was hidden from the public but once the link went live and it was posted ln kicksdeals it was a wrap

Last edited:
damn that sucks. sails are pretty hyped as well. all 3 og colorways were sitting on uo when the link was hidden from the public but once the link went live and it was posted ln kicksdeals it was a wrap
tell me about it. I was actually around when the link was hidden, thats how i got my OG iguanas. and at that time there was a FSR of the sails and i kept thinking that the sails were gonna sit because it was so plain and iguanas were more wanted so i decided to get iguanas first and pick the sails later. On friday when the sails came back in stock in my size, I'd figure it should be fairly easy since the gammas are out and many have already settled for them. Boy was i wrong. Oh well, still going to wait for black sails to come back in stock for retail, i'm way too OCD to have that hyper blue sole on the gammas. Its sail or bust.

tell me about it. I was actually around when the link was hidden, thats how i got my OG iguanas. and at that time there was a FSR of the sails and i kept thinking that the sails were gonna sit because it was so plain and iguanas were more wanted so i decided to get iguanas first and pick the sails later. On friday when the sails came back in stock in my size, I'd figure it should be fairly easy since the gammas are out and many have already settled for them. Boy was i wrong. Oh well, still going to wait for black sails to come back in stock for retail, i'm way too OCD to have that hyper blue sole on the gammas. Its sail or bust.
i was in the same boat as you. my homegirl honey on boost provided me the hidden link so i copped the sport reds first. i figured ill wait to get the iggys and sails since the link was hidden. once the link went live and picked up the iggys and sails im glad i did because i would of been sol. speaking of iggys anybody need a 11 lmk. uo sent me iggys instead of tarps lmk!

Back
Top Bottom