ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nah i'm making Team Solarsoft Moccasin
hahaha!

Anyway, to make this Roshe related. The SAILS are by far my favorite.

I also find the NRG Anthracites to be the most underrated. Just like the sails, they go with anything! Comfort-wise, I've never had a problem with 'em.

Nah i'm making Team Solarsoft Moccasin
Nice 
smile.gif

ain't this a b!tch. They cancelled my size 8 sails, and then they pop back up on the site? And now they're not there anymore? Wtf, are UO employees high or something. They're probably like "oh look heres a size 8 sail, lets put it up on UO.com and sell it". Minutes later, SOLD. more minutes later, "oh wait nvm, they're gammas" next minute, Cancellation email goes out.Even more minutes later "oh wait they have green insoles, must be sails, lets put them back on UO". UO has the biggest troll face right now lol

ain't this a b!tch. They cancelled my size 8 sails, and then they pop back up on the site? And now they're not there anymore? Wtf, are UO employees high or something. They're probably like "oh look heres a size 8 sail, lets put it up on UO.com and sell it". Minutes later, SOLD. more minutes later, "oh wait nvm, they're gammas" next minute, Cancellation email goes out.Even more minutes later "oh wait they have green insoles, must be sails, lets put them back on UO". UO has the biggest troll face right now lol
I feel so bad for you haha.

Lmaoooo at that story, but damn that sucks at the same time.

hahaha!

Anyway, to make this Roshe related. The SAILS are by far my favorite.

I also find the NRG Anthracites to be the most underrated. Just like the sails, they go with anything! Comfort-wise, I've never had a problem with 'em.
How do you feel about suede on roshes? I'm waiting for a Patent leather roshe

wow someone has some animosity towards uo...well i seen the horror stories from up with getting the wrong shoes....i ordered tarps they sent me iggys...im not mad or nothing because if it wasnt for uo i wouldnt of gotten the mints for retail...just be patient. supposedly they are doing a restock of the og's this summer

I may be off a little, but I believe that the shirts are essentially sold for cost (maybe a few cents either way, but you get the idea - there is no profit to do anything with, though I like the charity idea should it ever reach that point).

As a member of Team Roshe, I have not received a penny for either shirt release, nor did I want to, nor expect to.  A couple of guys put in their time and fronted their money to create something for people that love the shoe.  I'm all for anyone and everyone buying the shirt, using the logo, whatever, as long as they represent it positively.  It's still a relatively small enough community that we feel we can do that - not like Jordan Brand, who can't possibly control people and how they represent them.

And I totally get people that think we're just a bunch of jagoffs.  Hey, I'm a math teacher - I'm used to people hating me without knowing me.

As for the game:

Favorite - Squadrons; first pair I bought two of immediately.

Least favorite - Knicks; because it's the Knicks

Overrated - Mint FBs

Underrated - Mint Tonals; I know a lot of people hate them, and that's cool.  But they're Top 5 Worn for me.

I may be off a little, but I believe that the shirts are essentially sold for cost (maybe a few cents either way, but you get the idea - there is no profit to do anything with, though I like the charity idea should it ever reach that point).

As a member of Team Roshe, I have not received a penny for either shirt release, nor did I want to, nor expect to.  A couple of guys put in their time and fronted their money to create something for people that love the shoe.  I'm all for anyone and everyone buying the shirt, using the logo, whatever, as long as they represent it positively.  It's still a relatively small enough community that we feel we can do that - not like Jordan Brand, who can't possibly control people and how they represent them.

And I totally get people that think we're just a bunch of jagoffs.  Hey, I'm a math teacher - I'm used to people hating me without knowing me.

As for the game:

Favorite - Squadrons; first pair I bought two of immediately.

Least favorite - Knicks; because it's the Knicks

Overrated - Mint FBs

Underrated - Mint Tonals; I know a lot of people hate them, and that's cool.  But they're Top 5 Worn for me.
Cost? Definitely not.. They made those and bought in bulk...The cost for the shirts with the design on it is not too far off from the price I get from my supplier / screen printer for 12 pieces. They're definitely making a profit.

Homie is a math teacher too. I'm surprised he didn't come up with that conclusion. Unless he doesn't know how bulk pricing works, then that's fine. 

To the person that stated it in the first place: I do agree that the profits should be donated to whatever is appropriate. Or given to all actual members to the "Team" for free. 

Cost? Definitely not.. They made those and bought in bulk...The cost for the shirts with the design on it is not too far off from the price I get from my supplier / screen printer for 12 pieces. They're definitely making a profit.
Oh yea they're making profit no doubt. No way they do this for nothing. Maybe the guy who orders tells other Team ROshes members they sell at cost but he's lying LOL. Probably around 12 dollars per tee, so he sells 100 shirts that $1,200 in profit.

Oh yea they're making profit no doubt. No way they do this for nothing. Maybe the guy who orders tells other Team ROshes members they sell at cost but he's lying LOL. Probably around 12 dollars per tee, so he sells 100 shirts that $1,200 in profit.
Haha yeah.. Hoodies ordered from my supplier with design included run me around 25 if I order 12+. T-shirts are most likely MUCH less. On top of that if this guy who ordered 100+ shirts has an alright connect, I'm thinking way less than $12 per tee.

Haha yeah.. Hoodies ordered from my supplier with design included run me around 25 if I order 12+. T-shirts are most likely MUCH less. On top of that if this guy who ordered 100+ shirts has an alright connect, I'm thinking way less than $12 per tee.
Really depends what brand the shirt is. Anyone know what brand it's made
From?

Best teamroshe quote I've seen:wink:
"@TeamROSHE: They are not limited for "hype," but to make sure the TeamROSHE Member who invests in the shirts gets their investment back."
Ah yes the grand investment of a cheap tee shirt....hahaha
Try and think about it this way. If we bought 400 shirts and only sold 200 the person who fronted the money "their Investment" wouldn't be out hundreds to thousands of dollars. Having limited supply means that we wouldn't have to deal with that scenario, just keeps the risk low. Everyone handling the sales of the t-shirts has a life and full time jobs and this isn't a business, it is a hobby. 
just answer these questions.

Who runs Team Roshe?

If I buy a Team Roshe shirt am I in Team Roshe?
As stated no one person runs Team Roshe.
Yes a profit is made, but after paying for cost of the t-shirt, paypal fee's, shipping supplies and priority shipping to each customer it is not a boat load of money. 
it seems like its a way to cash out on people's interest in the Roshe sneaker. Nothing better than turning a love for a sneaker into a business in itself.

Who actually OWNS Team Roshe? Is it trademarked?
The shirts were originally made as t-shirts for only teamroshe members. With over 15k followers on IG there was so many people asking for the opportunity to buy, we gave them people that opportunity.  This was not started out as and never will become a business.  But when people asked for something we decided to give into their wishes.

I really don't mind the hate of teamroshe, and I can see from the outside looking in that it may come off as douche baggery, but that is your opinion. We are a group of guys that have a love for a shoe and produce a t-shirt for people to buy IF they want to.

The profits from that shirt will allow us to have a website that will have up to the date information on the rosherun model, it allows us to do giveaways such as the shirts or a pair of rosherun ID's which were recently delivered to a fan. No one is getting rich on this and we are just having fun. 

Now to play the little game

Favorite - OG Mango's

Least Favorite - Any Woven

Overrated - Mint FB's

Underrated - all of the Primo's from Japan

Favorite - OG Mango's and V2's

Least Favorite - LDN City Pack

Overrated - Calaypsos

Underrated - Cybers and Mint Tonal

Favorite: Thunder Blue Asia Primo

Least Favorite: The entire Tonal Pack

Overrated: Mango v1