ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

honestly those shirts are lame as fk. "let me wear this pair of shoes, and if people forget to look at my feet, i'll wear a shirt reminding them of what shoes i'm wearing. the same people criticizing about being matchy matchy and jordan heads wearing jordan sneakers with matching jordan sneaker shirts (grape 5s with a purple jordan shirt that has a picture of the jordan 5) are the same people wanting these shirts. And probably half of these people buying this shirt aren't even on Team Roshe. besides Team Roshe to me just sounds douchebaggery and repping it sounds the same.
Again, heres another just looking to start drama. Whats the point of this post? Just to hate? I dont think anyone needs that negativity. I dont see TR coming out and bagging on you for anything or anyone for liking what they like to do or collect. To each their own. If you dont like the shirts, then dont buy one. Move on. This thread was made for love of the shoe, not by hating on those who promote shoe we all love. 

Selling all my Roshes but the original red/white and black/white...Everyone has these nowadays
frown.gif
And?

Did you buy them to wear or did you buy them to be "different"?

Again, heres another just looking to start drama. Whats the point of this post? Just to hate? I dont think anyone needs that negativity. I dont see TR coming out and bagging on you for anything or anyone for liking what they like to do or collect. To each their own. If you dont like the shirts, then dont buy one. Move on. This thread was made for love of the shoe, not by hating on those who promote shoe we all love. 
i think he doesn't like the commerical aspect of team roshe. The roshe news is what made me like Team roshe, but then these shirts come out. I could understand if the shirts were for charity, but if its for profit off the interest of Roshes, I'm not for it. Roshes are cheap and meant for everybody and this thread was tranquil-like before Team Roshe started trying to make some cash off Roshes.

Last edited:
I like to stand out and not be part of the "crowd", so yes, problem papi?
No qualms, but these shoes were created n low key simple colors and I treat them as such. Most days I'm chill so I don't wear flashy stuff. IF I'm feeling flashy I'll rock my south beaches

SMH, that's a true beast for ya.
If you're referring to me :lol:..Ya'll cute.

Adults still talking 'bout beasts?
And "beasts"...Don't they only buy shoes that are popular? I'm letting them go... >D
I have a black and a red pair on deck, I like them. I wear them..

Last edited:
They look like a pink sole to me. I don't think Nike would put out a Siren mid. Maybe a color close to Siten red but not actually siren, just like the Beaches to Mangos.
Which is why I said "siren looking" genius. I never said it was a siren cw, we all know Nike does'nt duplicate sought after cws.

what was the point of my post? to voice my opinion as it is ALLOWED in a sneakerforum. Obviously someone from teamroshe would have something to say back and that would be you guys opinion. But lets be honest, TeamRoshe is a bunch of hype generators and resellers. I didn't like the shirt, didn't buy one, just said "honestly, they're lame as fk" which is my opinion. I love Roshes but to need a team for a $70 shoe or to get permission to be part of that team is just douchebaggery. I doubt that teamroshe is trademarked too.

but back to what everyones doing:

favorite: iguanas and sails because they are too clean and goes with anything (don't need a iguana shirt to go with my iguanas)

worst: OG Mesh- tonals, and every other roshes that aren't OG mesh

Overrated: DFW and Mint FB

Underrated: squadrons

favorite: iguanas and sails because they are too clean and goes with anything (don't need a iguana shirt to go with my iguanas)

Personal favorites: Red
Worst: All but originals :lol:
Overrated: Gonna have to go with Iguanas, realized they're not really for me.
Underrated: The grey/volts (imo)

off topic, but what is the best and cheapest taobao agent? frugirls is the typical agent, but i heard yoybuy isnt bad.

Which is why I said "siren looking" genius. I never said it was a siren cw, we all know Nike does'nt duplicate sought after cws.

I know. I wasn't trying to correct you in any way. Sorry if it seemed that way. Just saying they look more pink and IMO they don't look like sirens because of the pinkness. That's all.

Anyways, my list.

Best: Sails and Sport Reds(my favs)
Worst: entire Split pack
Most Overrated: Womens Black speckles and Metrics
Most Underrated: Speed Yellows(dope overlooked cw IMO)

what was the point of my post? to voice my opinion as it is ALLOWED in a sneakerforum. Obviously someone from teamroshe would have something to say back and that would be you guys opinion. But lets be honest, TeamRoshe is a bunch of hype generators and resellers. I didn't like the shirt, didn't buy one, just said "honestly, they're lame as fk" which is my opinion. I love Roshes but to need a team for a $70 shoe or to get permission to be part of that team is just douchebaggery. I doubt that teamroshe is trademarked too.

Don't get me wrong. I see where youre coming from in your opinions. It does create hype but for a shoe thats as awesome as the roshe would you expect it to stay lowkey? and wouldnt you want people to experience that? About the reselling, I think everyones a reseller, rape prices or not, people resell. I dont mean to shut your ability to voice your opinion, but yes lets be honest, posts like that dont do anything but start drama in a thread (which is what we are both doing right now =P) So i guess we can both agree to disagree. and i apologize for coming off defensive and not understanding.

but yes for my list too:

Favorite: Cybers and Calypsos because I just like the color combination

Worst: That green/orange tonal

Overrated: Mint Fb and calypso

Underrated: cybers and speed yellow 

Last edited:

And "beasts"...Don't they only buy shoes that are popular? I'm letting them go... >D

I don't know you and was referring to the shirt posted. Kindle messed up and didn't quote the picture.

Just saw that Cheetahs FB' s posted on a few blogs. Said they're releasing soon. Any idea when or what retailers will be getting them?

I don't know you and was referring to the shirt posted. Kindle messed up and didn't quote the picture.

Just saw that Cheetahs FB' s posted on a few blogs. Said they're releasing soon. Any idea when or what retailers will be getting them?
Then scratch all above mentioned :lol:.

That shirt is definitely not my cup of tea either.

PS. I'm never the type to take anything personal on the internet, everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Best teamroshe quote I've seen:wink:
"@TeamROSHE: They are not limited for "hype," but to make sure the TeamROSHE Member who invests in the shirts gets their investment back."
Ah yes the grand investment of a cheap tee shirt....hahaha

Last edited:
I'm gonna go buy some tampons for some of ya'll. Let me know where I need to ship them.

Personal Favorites: Black Sail's

Worst: Split pack or Tonal pack

Overrated: Mango v1, Knicks

Underrated: Premium Asia-Exclusive, Stadium Green

I am adding a extra category,

Wishlist: Sirens, Calypsos, Stadium Green, Asia-Exclusives(Thunder Blue & Brown)

Just a question about the idea of the shirts.

So people buy them even if they aren't in Team Roshe? So they're representing "Team Roshe" without even being in it?

Then why was the guy getting a hard time in the TR Marketplace for having a TR profile picture?

Just a question about the idea of the shirts.

So people buy them even if they aren't in Team Roshe? So they're representing "Team Roshe" without even being in it?

Then why was the guy getting a hard time in the TR Marketplace for having a TR profile picture?
That lets you know that its all about making money. You make a group that ppl have to apply to in order to get in, but you make the shirts for everybody? So if I buy the Tee shirt am I in Team Roshe?

Team Roshe should look at Team AM as an example of having a group.

Back
Top Bottom