ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

jordans are overrated as hell. people paying for the name and hype the quality of jordans are horrible. if people paying 130 for roshes just make your own in a very similar colorway? just my .02 i am a size 11 i rather just pay for id's and make my own sirens then spend $130

2 pairs of roshes and some socks for the price of one pair of Jordan's I like them odds

Last edited:
Probably Fall
My sources say fall. Early summer but marroon is a perfect color for the fall
nerd.gif
 Sick CW indeed! Fall couldn't arrive any sooner...

2 pairs of roshes and some socks for the price of one pair of Jordan's I like them odds
for real...its a damn shame....i sold all of my expensive shoes because i dont see the point of having them. probably sold a matter of 10 pairs within the past 2 weeks ranging from jordans to abs

out of curiosity what is the problem with uo? if its wasnt for uo i wouldnt have all 3 og colorways and the mints...

I got my black/sails from UO, the first pair I received was mailed to me were used and boxless. They mailed two loose shoes in a plastic bag. Next pair the strap on the back was torn. Third time was the charm, I wish zappos would just restock.

Last edited:
Favorite: Primos<333333333333333

Least Favorite: The whole Tonal Pack, and the Crimsons (You guys try to hype the shoe too much especially when most of you couldn't cop the Mints, but their ugly IMO, i can only picture them on girls)

Overrated: Calypso (Look at the resale price, with that money you can buy allot of pho,tacos,burritos,gym membership)

Underrated: Primos to most of you newbies.

Favourite : iguanas (timeless) / that Asia purple sample man I wish
Worst : tonals/ and the many shades of tan nrg...
Overrated: mint Fb's are the reason this thread had all of them donuts clogging post space
Underrated: there wasn't a gpx floral release oversees so I been wishing on a star for these but no1 over here knows what they look like till I pull out a picture, I'd nicely trade anyone for a pair

Hey NT...first time posting. I have been looking for the Sirens for a long time and stumbled across a website that has my size. Is solerare.com a legitimate website? Thanks!

Hey NT...first time posting. I have been looking for the Sirens for a long time and stumbled across a website that has my size. Is solerare.com a legitimate website? Thanks!
Don't think so but you may want to wait and hear from others.

Black/Sail SKU# 26166827

Sport Red/Sail SKU # 26166827

and to that instagram/twitter photo. the swoosh looks off on a few pairs of the roshes. But the atmos am1 in the back are definitely fake, the swoosh on those are suppose to be teal. So it would be safe to assume, all those shoes in that single picture is fake

EDIT: brokeandfamous beat me to it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom