ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NC heads update..

Most DTLRs have the tarps, gammas, squads and beaches.

SocialStatus has a few sizes in london, paris, and nyc mid cities also some sizes in the split/tonal pack and squads.

Footaction in Hanes Mall, Winston-Salem has tarps, squads, gammas and total crimsons.

I will be checking UO this weekend to see what they've got.

Yeah maybe thats why I like them so much cause I wear all of my shoes pretty snug lol then again if many people have that problem, which i am sure they do, it should be hard to trade for your size right?

Haha Totally agree bro! and OH! Welcome to Team Roshe and Congrats:smile: If your apps are as good as your TR app you should have no problem. 
Haha, thank you! I would like to think so! I need to be able to support my Roshe addiction. 

Wow - a few things going on today.  I like the thread movement!

Stussy - congrats, kid!  Let's hope TRo is the *second* best thing that happens to you this week.  Go get that job!

Doubt it, lol. HR said it'll take 12-21 days to get back to me. But Thanks bro!! 

Last edited:
shouts out to @akosaka for helping me get my girlfriend her first pair! if you guys looking for some asia exclusives like the primos and mangos or you want to get your girlfriend some tropicals hit him up: kansaikicksjapan.bigcartel.com  dude is legit as they come. glad I did business with him.

New on Niketalk, but I've been following this thread for awhile now. Anyways just wanna let you guys know got my mints in today from UO order them on Friday and got it today. Looks amazing on feet and got it for retail! This thread has helped me out so much and I'm hoping to contribute as well.

New on Niketalk, but I've been following this thread for awhile now. Anyways just wanna let you guys know got my mints in today from UO order them on Friday and got it today. Looks amazing on feet and got it for retail! This thread has helped me out so much and I'm hoping to contribute as well.
Welcome to NT! 

Welcome.

Hopefully yours didn't come with the security tag on like mine did, lol

shouts out to @akosaka for helping me get my girlfriend her first pair! if you guys looking for some asia exclusives like the primos and mangos or you want to get your girlfriend some tropicals hit him up: kansaikicksjapan.bigcartel.com  dude is legit as they come. glad I did business with him.
Agree'd! Quick ship from over seas! One day I'll get in contact with him again to make future purchases (again just need that job!). LEGIT AS THEY COME!!

Anyone here have any of the new canvas joints (black, grey, navy, teal)? I'm thinking about copping from overseas, but I'm just curious how they fit. Are they +.5 like the nrg's or are they tts like the city pack?

For some reason frugirls isn't letting me pay. Still says waiting to email PayPal...frustrating. It's been on this for a few days.

Got my mints from UO order them yesterday and got them right now pics here

Haha, considering all the collections i've seen with people doubling and expanding their Roshe collection you may never know! 

I actually do have both pairs but I won't be able to post up a comparison until later on towards the week because I'm on vacation celebrating the end of finals haha.

Anyone here have any of the new canvas joints (black, grey, navy, teal)? I'm thinking about copping from overseas, but I'm just curious how they fit. Are they +.5 like the nrg's or are they tts like the city pack?

I bought a pair of the calypsos canvas joints and they fit tts for me. I'm a 9.5 and they fit like a 9.5 og mesh for me.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-roshe-mid-qs-city-pack/040851/

City Pack is up for sale. When you checked out the NY City Pack it comes down to 40GBP and the rest of the city pack is 50GBP limited sizes though.

They all have them except for Paris. If you buy one it comes around $83 shipped. Free shipping over 100GBP
I got my Paris from here for 50GBP and, yeah it came out to about $85 shipped. Took less than 10 days to get to my door in the US.

I'm thinking about biting on those NYC now...but I'm not really feeling the grey midsole.

WOW...haven't checked this forum in like two weeks. Missed out on about 1700 posts lol. What have I missed besides the tye-dye roshes? 

Back
Top Bottom