ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just bought a pair of these flywire roshes, will they be okay if i put shoe protector on them, to make them waterproof? I don't want any discoloration....

nike is going to drive this roshe money train into the ground, just happy I have my original pairs to hold on to

Truth. Right now they still have some nice colorways coming out, but they already started going all crazy with some of the colors/patterns :smh: Pretty soon I'll have all the colors I care to have (sans calypsos) and I won't have to worry about a thing further down the line :smile: .

Big thanks to my older brother for getting these for me as my graduation gift. Makes my collection of roshes go up to 5! haha. 

Since the thread is moving slow anyway right now. Here's the whole case. Shoes get rotated in and out as i wear them. Most are worn, but a handful are still DS. The 3 Roshes above the other 5 are still DS.
pimp.gif
Info please on this case. Name/Model/Link?

I like how it looks like it's customizable and the height of the cubes aren't too high and wastes space.

Info please on this case. Name/Model/Link?

I like how it looks like it's customizable and the height of the cubes aren't too high and wastes space.
if you look back, he said he bought it at some place that was closing as in out of business(?)

Last edited:
So it looks like a couple of the european sites are hosting preorders for the soon to release colorways plus they have sail colorways for preorder...

for any that own roshe trails how do they hold up?

i work for FedEx and i'm looking for some new work kicks

thought about black wovens but have heard and seen how flimsy they are

can they handle a lot of wear?

for any that own roshe trails how do they hold up?

i work for FedEx and i'm looking for some new work kicks

thought about black wovens but have heard and seen how flimsy they are

can they handle a lot of wear?
I used trails for my job thinking that the regular Roshes wouldn't hold up, they held up damn good, like they still look DS now besides the sole. I just use regular Roshes now for my job and they hold up fine. They're a lot tougher than they look is what I'm trying to get at.

I used trails for my job thinking that the regular Roshes wouldn't hold up, they held up damn good, like they still look DS now besides the sole. I just use regular Roshes now for my job and they hold up fine. They're a lot tougher than they look is what I'm trying to get at.
thanks

next step is finding some on the cheap

don't really wanna drop 85+ on that blends link for work beaters

Roshes in suits -- you're either under 20 years old or you're doing too much. Just an opinion of a Roshe fan that works at H&M.

Roshe with dress pants and a simple button down with formal vest is cool though.

This. It's one day out of many in your life to put on some dress shoes and look nice. I smhed at dude's at my school that went to prom in sneakers.

Grow up.

Bummer. No size 6's anywhere for Shiekh. Guess I'll check Shoe Palace next and if not, Cancun.

If anyone has any info on women's imperial purple size 6, pm me please. Thanks in advance.

Bummer. No size 6's anywhere for Shiekh. Guess I'll check Shoe Palace next and if not, Cancun.

If anyone has any info on women's imperial purple size 6, pm me please. Thanks in advance.
check out lady footlockers and ask them to do a stock check in other stores, did that for my sister and mom, 3 bucks to ship both pairs to my house

Nice weather in Hayward, CA tomorrow. Hhhmmm... Which one should I wear? Please help me choose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom