ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

300 bucks for a roshe I'd acceptable to you?? Wow

No I'm not saying it like that I'm saying if I had to buy them for that price but now that I think about it that is a horrible price how much should I spend on ds calypsos

I'm saying like I don't want to pay it but if I half to I guess I half to trust me I think they should be like 200
indifferent.gif

No I'm not saying it like that I'm saying if I had to buy them for that price but now that I think about it that is a horrible price how much should I spend on ds calypsos
Honestly, that's your decision no one can tell you what to spend for something you want. Personally I came into the roshe game a bit late. I missed out on these "unicorn" color ways like calypso, siren, stadium green, etc and i don't even care. I've been buying sneakers for longer than you've graced this earth. I'm of the opinion that you win some you lose some. There will always be that next color way/new shoe. Hell, there are a few shoes I missed out on from over a decade ago and they are getting retroed. As for a roshe I personally won't pay over 100 bucks and that's for any color way. Hope that helps you a bit.

Last edited:
Might be a newb question, but what is the going rate for the black speckles these days? I see them for $140-160 on eBay but than around $100-120 on the marketplace. Have they been re-released already (in the larger sizes)? Sorry, I've been busy these last few weeks!

Might be a newb question, but what is the going rate for the black speckles these days? I see them for $140-160 on eBay but than around $100-120 on the marketplace. Have they been re-released already (in the larger sizes)? Sorry, I've been busy these last few weeks!
What is your size? I've seen them in Nike stores still. Possibly could still cop for retail=P If I stop by my local Nike store and they have it I would gladly pick it up for you if you pay me retail :smile:

Honestly, that's your decision no one can tell you what to spend for something you want. Personally I came into the roshe game a bit late. I missed out on these "unicorn" color ways like calypso, siren, stadium green, etc and i don't even care. I've been buying sneakers for longer than you've graced this earth. I'm of the opinion that you win some you lose some. There will always be that next color way/new shoe. Hell, there are a few shoes I missed out on from over a decade ago and they are getting retroed. As for a roshe I personally won't pay over 100 bucks and that's for any color way. Hope that helps you a bit.

You know what it does Torin thanks so much but like you said I came into the game late also for now on ill just by for a good
Price or retail depends if its a great deal

This thread turned elementary last couple pages.....

From dude willing to drop $300 on a roshe, to dude asking which pair to wear to "break necks" at school

Heads up for Chicago folk. Just left South Chicago Factory, guy in front of me returned both Platinum and Solar iD's think it was a size 12.

Its part of some pack. I don't like the black pair at all. Pink looks bad. I'll be looking out for the cream/white pair if they're not too hard to cop and not over $70

Its part of some pack. I don't like the black pair at all. Pink looks bad. I'll be looking out for the cream/white pair if they're not too hard to cop and not over $70
I'm definitely going to try to get the white pair. It has a nice "vintage" runner feel to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom