ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Squadrons for 55 bucks really making it hard for me to chill with the spending

$55 where. Sorry if you already posted. Have read through the thread yet.

Here's a clearer version of the Zoom Roshe BBs above... The product/color code looks to be 630913-800

630913-001

Also a CREDIBLE source did mention "variety" was to come a few hundred pages back. :wink:
I had a buddy of mine tell me about Nike releasing roshe bball shoes but my lord! Wonder how they're going to be on comfort level

Hope all my roshe fam are doing good this weekend especially my So Cal heads!

Last edited:
I don't see what's all the complaining and commotion is about on those bball roshes. They look nothing like the roshe run, it's a whole different silhouette. We shouldn't even talk about them on this thread.

I had a buddy of mine tell me about Nike releasing roshe bball shoes but my lord! Wonder how they're going to be on comfort level

Hope all my roshe fam are doing good this weekend especially my So Cal heads!

Perfect day in SoCal for roshes. Scratch that everyday is! Decisions, decisions, what to wear.

Perfect day in SoCal for roshes. Scratch that everyday is! Decisions, decisions, what to wear.

I feel you on that scola! In Hawaii #EverydayIsARosheDay but Most times I end up wearing either my iguanas or cybers, haha. Once in awhile the others make a special appearance. I just don't understand why more ppl don't wear Roshes here. ...wait it's cause slippahs here (flip-flops) Oh(!) and also shipping is a b!txh to the islands and there are little to no Roshes being sold in store. One day......

Can I suggest a pair? Samples or your custom maroons.

Last edited:
I feel you on that scola! In Hawaii #EverydayIsARosheDay but Most times I end up wearing either my iguanas or cybers, haha. Once in awhile the others make a special appearance. I just don't understand why more ppl don't wear Roshes here. ...wait it's cause slippahs here (flip-flops) Oh(!) and also shipping is a b!txh to the islands and there are little to no Roshes being sold in store. One day......

Can I suggest a pair? Samples or your custom maroons.
haha, hawaii people sometimes don't even wear shoes around. I always see people barefoot there.

stussy you're a mind reader! those pairs you mentioned and the newly acquired sirens were all in the mix.

in the end, chose the maroons! 
nthat.gif

Hey all, about washing roshes int the washing machine, do i have to use a zippered pillowcase or will any pillowcase work? Thanks in advamce!

Here's a quick look at the new Women's Rave Pink colorway, sorry for the crappy iP5 quality:

Last edited:
Here's a quick look at the new Women's Rave Pink colorway, sorry for the crappy iP5 quality:

Those all released last year including rave pink=P nice find though! been contemplating copping a pair since I got the black/white wmns pair when all this roshe madness started lol

Those all released last year including rave pink=P nice find though! been contemplating copping a pair since I got the black/white wmns pair when all this roshe madness started lol

I like them and I wish America would already have the maroons and the other colors there all so nice

After sleeping on it, I wouldn't mind playing in the Roshe BB. Reminds me of the hurrache 2k5 and that was my favorite shoe to ball in. Trying a positive outlook.

Hey all, about washing roshes int the washing machine, do i have to use a zippered pillowcase or will any pillowcase work? Thanks in advamce!
Not sure what everyone else does, but whenever I wash mine I just use a normal pillowcase and tie up the end so the shoes don't fall out during the cycle. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom