ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

UI has the city pack discounted.
NYC - Sizes: UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK11
TKO - Sizes: UK7, UK8
LDN - Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK11
PRS - Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9

It's about 97 shipped to the US.

Got my first pair today and am really enjoying the comfort and breathability. Probably the first of many for me.

Yes they are. Iguanas, Sport Reds, and Sails are going to be restocked. I think some stores started letting some of the shoes go already though if they have them. I got some Sport Reds yesterday and my store had quite a few sizes left. 
Do you know when they will be restocked in full?

I recall something about a men's tropical twist releasing in the future? The men's "tropical twist" isn't at all similar to the women's color way right? It was something with the lighting in the photos that made it look like the women's tropical twist when in reality its like greenish? Just clarifying to be sure I'm done with buying roshes for now lol

And y'all need to stop asking about info on the Blue Hero's and Maroons. It's going to release in the states soon and people will let you know when they do so calm down lol take a sip of water or something, thirsty

Last edited:
came up on the black trails on ebay for a decent price

first wear today for work (fedex courier)  and after 10+ hours running around in 'em my feet feel fantastic

highly recommend for anyone with a similar work day

probably shoulda went with the obsidian/ orange cw though man those were made for fedex's color scheme

I recall something about a men's tropical twist releasing in the future? The men's "tropical twist" isn't at all similar to the women's color way right? It was something with the lighting in the photos that made it look like the women's tropical twist when in reality its like greenish? Just clarifying to be sure I'm done with buying roshes for now lol

And y'all need to stop asking about info on the Blue Hero's and Maroons. It's going to release in the states soon and people will let you know when they do so calm down lol take a sip of water or something, thirsty
Im not sure but i think your talking about the "arctic green" cw. The photos really do look similar to the tropical twist but u can see a more light mint shade. There is also a "gamma green" cw coming out which got me confused because it looks like a darker shade of the arctic green.

Hey guys, I'm leaving for the Philippines tomorrow and I'll be staying for a few weeks. Are there any places I can grab a pair of Roshes? Thanks. 

What type of/color paint do i use to paint my Squadron Blues swoosh to have the same color as the soles?

Last edited:
Slight color difference, tropicals have a bit more of a bluish/teal hue while the arctic leans more to a light mint color.

Last edited:
What paint do i use to paint my Squadron Blues swoosh the same color as the soles?

I got the turquiose at first then I tried to put one coat but didn't work you can still see the white swoosh. I ended up putting around 2-3 coats and the result got darker. But I don't regret doing them I pretty liked them.

I got the turquiose at first then I tried to put one coat but didn't work you can still see the white swoosh. I ended up putting around 2-3 coats and the result got darker. But I don't regret doing them I pretty liked them.

Alright thanks :smile:

Last edited:
Im not sure but i think your talking about the "arctic green" cw. The photos really do look similar to the tropical twist but u can see a more light mint shade. There is also a "gamma green" cw coming out which got me confused because it looks like a darker shade of the arctic green.
yeah I remember someone posted comparison pics and whatnot. think i'll pass tropical twist is like the perfect color

Back
Top Bottom