ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

All I ever do in my Roshes is walk. Wouldn't dare try anything else in them, considering I have weak ankles.

FWIW, I had on my black Roshe's last night from 10PM-5AM straight, woke up just now and feet are feeling good :pimp: .

Need another pair of whatever colorway ASAP.

Found a pair of London's in my size at the outlet today for $50. Only size they had left. Also found some BHM Bruin SB's for $40, which are beyond clean in person.

No luck with the Hero pack locally so I just ordered Team Reds, Mortars and the blues from JJ. Can't beat that price!

Whoever bought from Shiekh, do the maroons get the new NSW box?
Apparently the Team Reds from Shiekh are coming in the old NSW box. Here's a pic from my cousins pickup here in SoCal.

After seeing the Team Reds in person, I decided I should pass on them. Maroon really isn't my color and I like the Sport Reds 10x more.

Copped my first pair today for leg days at the gym. Nothing special, just the black/white ones. The flat not as flexible soles are perfect for squats and lunges compared to the many Nike Free's I've been using. Such an awesome shoe, will definitely not be my last. So comfortable!

My only complaint are the ridges on the insoles.. They make my socks go all over the place because it creates traction.. Other than that, nothing but good things to say. :nthat:

Personally I wouldn't use these during a leg work out. Squating with the heels elevated like that will mess your form and can lead to knee injuries. Just looking out.

Hey guys, I need your help. My girl really wants sport reds. She is a 8-8.5 in women's so a 6.5-7 in men's I guess. Anyone know where I can some for a decent price? Thanks!

Thought it was a perfect day for mangos

My spot got the full white swoosh summer pack (OG box), the dark camo and red camo (Red box), and Red mids (Red box).

Bought my Team Reds and I'm done.

Went in to pick up gamma green and blue hero's and also walked out with team reds and tiger camos... :/ tiger camos and blue hero's came in new box, team red and gamma greens in brown NSW. My local Shieck got the mids as well. The other color of tiger camos and some GS pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom