ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I tweeted Nike store last night asking about which shoe we would be receiving if we ordered the "Volt FB" on NDC and I just got a reply back a few mins ago. They said you would be receiving the one with the leopard print and that they are working on changing the image to the correct one.
tongue.gif
Glad I did not order these. The leopards don't really catch my interest.

I tweeted Nike store last night asking about which shoe we would be receiving if we ordered the "Volt FB" on NDC and I just got a reply back a few mins ago. They said you would be receiving the one with the leopard print and that they are working on changing the image to the correct one.
tongue.gif
Could you upload a screenshot of your tweet and their reply just for confirmation. I didn't order a pair but just so people know this is legit. Thanks

I just got into roshe's last month. Now I am trying to play catch-up and feeling a lil overwhelmed! This is the current collection with squadron's and sequoia's on the way

Last edited:

These bad boys just arrived at my door step.
Sick color way in person I went a half size up thinking they fit sung but they fit some what big no big deal tho.

tongue.gif
Ouch... Guess I'm returning my pair then.

Does anyone know if the camo and summer pack are gonna be wide spread GR's? Like zappos and Foot Action?

I know it's been said already but size up a half if you can. The side panels make these run tight. Loosened the laces and all. It's not the toe area just the sides strangle your foot. This is for us wide footed people.:wink:

i wish i could have planned for this tiger camo release! i was expecting them later in the year. i just copped the blue hero pair from Proper in Long Beach, they got a restock today and they do phone orders. (562) 628-9100 . just completed the set of 4 camos plus an extra black pair. my collection just hit 30. no more!!! nothing else interest me right now unless we do get that restock de beatiup was talking about. :smile:
Dang i just called and they said "hawaii is considered international" thats bs. Last i check we're apart of the US. I could understand if she said Continental US, but we aint international.

Does anyone know if the camo and summer pack are gonna be wide spread GR's? Like zappos and Foot Action?

I'm pretty sure the summer pack will be a gr. not sure about the camo. Still patiently waiting for my local retailers to get their pairs so I can cop for retail or below retail hopefully

Last edited:
I tweeted Nike store last night asking about which shoe we would be receiving if we ordered the "Volt FB" on NDC and I just got a reply back a few mins ago. They said you would be receiving the one with the leopard print and that they are working on changing the image to the correct one. :tongue:
ouch! Thankfully I didn't get those ones. Lol

Yeah they definitely have size 6 in men's. Unfortunately they are usually only available online like eastbay and zappos.

I've purchased black sails from zappos and the total crimsons from eastbay. Both for the "wifey"

I was actually/still kind of looking for those black sails in a 6. I didnt/never seen a sz6 on eastbay though

So I bought a pair of red camos the other day at shiekhs in San Jose. Saw them check the sizes and everything before I paid then when I go home to check Em out I find out that the left one is 11.5 and the right one is a 10. I need the 10! I called and they said only one 11.5 was in their shipment and an employee bought it and his was fine. Dude was saying theyre all apld out everywhere too. And dude said I couldn't even get a refund?! What kinda crap is that? I'm pissed!
Which shiekh in San Jose cause I was going to pick up a pair too. And yeah definitely would go talk to their manager

dayum, they did yall straight dirty

I really dont get how Nike continually does this with their stock photos 
mean.gif
Most of the sneakerblogs are advertising that the cyber FBs are also available on NDC so it's only going to get worse...

Didn't read all the replies today sorry, but where did you pre-order the FB volt leopard?

And by the way,  I'm confused about your tweet. Where did nike mess up?

thanks in advance

They put up the wrong stock photo instead of the Volt leopard Fb's they put up a picture of the Cyber Fb which is suppose to release later on in the year.They weren't for preorder they were up for sale but nike just took them off there site and is working on changing the photo. I'm pissed because I ordered them thinking they were the Cyber Fb's I've been waiting to get them since I saw the first picture of them.

Last edited:
They put up the wrong stock photo instead of the Volt leopard Fb's they put up a picture of the Cyber Fb which is suppose to release later on in the year.They weren't for preorder they were up for sale but nike just took them off there site and is working on changing the photo. I'm pissed because I ordered them thinking they were the Cyber Fb's I've been waiting to get them since I saw the first picture of them.
Ah, okay... Yeah that sucks big time, but thanks for the information

They have the gamma greens in stock at footlocker on 42nd St and 3rd ave in NYC for any locals!

Just picked up the hero blue as my first pair of Roshes and I'm in love! I'm a big air max guy but these are just about to fuel my next addiction.

Back
Top Bottom