ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anyone who can tell my about the fitting of the FB's compared to the wovens? same fit or do I have to go up/down a size?

Unds maroons for movies

Dang i just called and they said "hawaii is considered international" thats bs. Last i check we're apart of the US. I could understand if she said Continental US, but we aint international.

I felt like I was disowned when they told me that, I just couldn't believe it. I was suprised and stunned I couldn't really say much after I heard that. $35 dollars for shipping, smh. I need to move back to Washington...

I felt like I was disowned when they told me that, I just couldn't believe it. I was suprised and stunned I couldn't really say much after I heard that. $35 dollars for shipping, smh. I need to move back to Washington...
Its always harder to get kicks out here man. I mean even sites like finishline. They say its free shipping on the roshes. But to hawaii, theres only one option for shipping. Thats rush, which is $25. Smh. Some messed up stuff man. We should all be equal!

GPX Tiger Camos from Oneness arrived today. 

Fitment is like the Florals so I went .5 up so they won't feel tight. 

Last edited:
GPX Tiger Camos from Oneness arrived today. 

Fitment is like the Florals so I went .5 up so they won't feel tight. 
sick shots! makes me wanna cop all three.
 but I'm still hunting for the team reds

I called around and alot of stores are not getting them :frown:

Hahaha I've been trying to find any sweats that have a bottom like that for so long. I think its a great look for any type of low top sneaker but just cant seem to find any so I had to ask.

Let me answer your guys question h&m has them there a little pricey but yea they have lots of colors

Last edited:
Let me answer your guys question h&m has them there a little pricey but yea they have lots of colors
I'm pretty sure they're only 19.99...probably the cheapest sweats you'll ever buy. They probably won't have them during the summer now though but still worth looking.

The more I see of the three different "Camo" colorways, the less I want them. Copped the Squadron Blues today instead.

Back
Top Bottom