ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

15.. I wish I new there was an age limit
Dude... where'd you get all the money for this...? smh. Save some money man. Roshes won't help you get anywhere except for being in TRo, it won't change your life and give you a job with a strong financial structure. Plus, just having a bunch of roshes won't automatically get you into TRo (I am not in it however). Just saying, slow down, this isn't that important to get all worked up about.

Last edited:
Iguana today.

roshe-run-iguana-on-feet-600x370.jpg

Comparison pic. My stadiums are most beat up pair and I would say my favorite cw. Blk/green always look so good together.

Of course i slept on yet ANOTHER roshe cw :smh: slow down nike! My wallet jus can not keep up!

List is now backed up to gamma greens, grey canvas, grey & blue fw's, metrics, n soon artics & camos?!?!.....*sigh* bills suck

Last edited:
I'm always stuck between Roshe's and photography... always trying to balance out money for both. So here's where both things I love come together. I'll post each day of each shoe I have. I've been experimenting with lighting and everything, so I'm fairly new to product photography. Enjoy.

Tiger Camo GPX.

I'm always stuck between Roshe's and photography... always trying to balance out money for both. So here's where both things I love come together. I'll post each day of each shoe I have. I've been experimenting with lighting and everything, so I'm fairly new to product photography. Enjoy.

Tiger Camo GPX.

great pics, almost made me want to grab a pair 
laugh.gif

Tiger Camo GPX.

nice shots. the camos are getting so much hate because they are not og mesh. they are like the nrg premiums, they get softer with time and wear. this cw i already wore like 6x since i bought 2 weeks ago(including today) thats already more times than my black sails i copped from the first restock this year. i already doubled up on this cw only.

nice job on the customs fam! how many layers did you paint on the swoosh?

i just did it like 2hours ago and i put 2 layers, we will see how they look tomorrow.

Last edited:
for those of u that like to match with ur shoes, nike jus released some jackets that go with the camo roshe run colorways

matching like this isn't my cup of coffee but i like the jackets as pieces on their own. red camo doesn't really go with the red camo roshe doe

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/packable-camo-lightweight-windrunner-jacket/pid-721891/pgid-721888
It's way too hot here to even be thinking about jackets, man.

Any San Jose folks find a place with Premium Safaris yet?  Every boutique online has $15 shipping.  That's no bueno for me.

Tiger Camo GPX.
Took a quick look at your Flickr page... Looks like you're just using a plain old lamp to light up your shoes from the top?

A quick observation:

- Your shutter speed looks to be too slow as I'm seeing camera shake in some of  your photos. Shutter speed should be 1/the actual focal length from what you're shooting at (1.5x or 1.6x if you're on a crop body Nikon/Canon) if you want to eliminate camera shake. So if you're shooting with say a 50mm and you have a crop body camera Nikon, your minimum shutter speed should be 1/(50*1.5) which is 1/75 or technically 1/80 since there is no 1/75 LOL. Shooting anything less than 1/80th can bring in some camera shake in your shots and cause the shot to be soft. Either that or shoot from a tripod and set your camera to be on a timer if you want to break the rules. 
tongue.gif

I dusted off my camera bag last week after it sitting unused for a year and getting back into photography as well and figured the first thing I would do too is start taking pics of my shoes to get back into the swing of things. LOL

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about lighting...

With Flash

no flash

Picked up the urban safaris for my cousin off my homie for 150 today. Gonna be honest, these look sick in person. really wish I got a pair for myself on the drop. 

This may or may not be a dumb quesstion, but I just came across this shoe not to long ago and love it! The only problem is I haven't been following it as much as i should. I was wondering if there is any way of getting a size 12 in the blue Safaris still at a reasonable price?
I've seen the blue ones still available at Sheikh for retail

Back
Top Bottom