ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I would just grab the 10.5, throw another insole in it and call it a day just my two cents. I am a true 10 but in roshes a 10/10.5 both work just fine with the 10 being very little wiggle room..
nah 10.5 would be to big i already have that wiggle room in the 10. I could even do a 9.5 . 19.5 might be too much i think :frown:

I think its because from the pic the mesh looks different for that colorway and the heel tabs look small also. Im not saying they are fake but just seeing things through his eyes. 
I got them for $85 shipped from a guy on eBay after I did some research into his rep and other listings and the legitimacy of them. Gonna buy a pair of the gamma greys from a legit store to be sure. They're beat up anyway. Taking no chances. Thanks guys.

I've been scoping around and I see a bunch of mango/siren hauls up for market... I'm guessing people are finally draining the sources off of tmall and using it to their advantage 
tired.gif

I think its because from the pic the mesh looks different for that colorway and the heel tabs look small also. Im not saying they are fake but just seeing things through his eyes. 

The swoosh color also.

For the record, I wasn't implying they were fake or anything... I assumed they weren't Black Sails due to the color of the swoosh, which could be due to the lighting. So they could be Sails.

I just assumed Gamma Greys cause of the swoosh, but was hesitant cause the GG's come with royal insoles. i thought to myself, "why would he put the volt insoles in? they don't make a difference." :lol:

Either way... carry on. :lol:

Any other footlockers slowly getting the team reds in NYC? Already tried steinway and fulton... they're sold out.

I've been scoping around and I see a bunch of mango/siren hauls up for market... I'm guessing people are finally draining the sources off of tmall and using it to their advantage 
tired.gif

Yup been seeing this a lot on Team Roshe Market place on fb. People saying they have pairs sitting around that are ds but all are like size 8-10 mangos, sirens, cybers, and stadiums. I smell Tmall resellers.

Team Reds came in from JJ. Just as I like them, not too loud like the Sport Reds. I'm four pairs(Black Sail, Iggy, Squad, and Team Reds) in with the OG mesh and just need the navy/cyber FBs to come out then I'm officially done with Roshes. Loving the new box as well haha.

Threw them on right away.

Any other footlockers slowly getting the team reds in NYC? Already tried steinway and fulton... they're sold out.
I went to both of those places on saturday. Steinway still had a couple pairs back then but not in my size (9), although I have a feeling that the employees lied to me. I then tried fulton cause someone mentioned in this thread that they had team reds, but the employees stated that they never had them.

anyone know where i can get a pair of the crystal mint safaris or the mid atomic reds in size 10?

thanks in advance hhhehehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom