ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I swear I would cop these if I wasn't going to UT.
Funny. I'm trying to cop them because I'm transferring to A&M. Houston seems to be cleared out of them though. 
ohwell.gif

Would the 1 ounce angelus paint bottle be enough for two pairs of roshes where I am only painting the swoosh? And which finisher do I get? Matte? Thanks in advance everyone. I'm planning on painting the swoosh on the gamma green and stadiums black
More than enough. And it's not really needed but matte finisher would be a nice touch

Last edited:
Lady Foot Locker, San Mateo.

they're actually atomic pink!
so basically the color option in nike ID? because if that's the case, I have to get those for the girl. She was just talking about how she liked the orange on my salmon toe IDs too and wanted a roshe in that color

Just received this shipment in today at work! Felt like Christmas!

those orange looking ones are atomic pink? is there a filter on this pic or am i slowly becoming colorblind?

those grey ones have a denim look to it in the pic...

all female colorways, interesting

Would the 1 ounce angelus paint bottle be enough for two pairs of roshes where I am only painting the swoosh? And which finisher do I get? Matte? Thanks in advance everyone. I'm planning on painting the swoosh on the gamma green and stadiums black

You wont even use half Of the 1oz bottle. I used matte finish on the swoosh. Gives it a nice gloss, not to shinny. I had green fabric paint from my camo customs which is also matte finish. $1.50 a 1ounce bottle at Michaels. I'm sure you can find at most art supply stores.

Last edited:
those orange looking ones are atomic pink? is there a filter on this pic or am i slowly becoming colorblind?

those grey ones have a denim look to it in the pic...

all female colorways, interesting
so basically the color option in nike ID? because if that's the case, I have to get those for the girl. She was just talking about how she liked the orange on my salmon toe IDs too and wanted a roshe in that color
Yes, atomic pink like the color option on Nike ID. There's no filter on the pic. It's probably the lighting in my store & the quality of my crappy iPhone 4 camera. I'm trying to take a better pic but it still looks orange

Last edited:
http://beatniconline.com/

Never shopped here, but they look legit. They take PayPal as well. Few Safaris up.

beatnic is in fullerton, they're a legit shop.

dropped by shiekh at main place today. no more team reds. saw gamma greens, blue heroes, red camos, black? camos, iguanas, and that's all i can recall but i think that's it. not sure about what sizes they've got left.

unfortunately didn't have 9s in the atomic red mids, but there was a 9.5 still. help me find a 9 please!

wore my Calypsos to the gym this evening. the confused/flabbergasted looks i got were too funny 
laugh.gif

I cant front I would rock those atomic pinks no problem....Living in south florida cant go wrong with pastels...too bad I wont find them in my size...

did anybody else participate in a group buy @ frugirls with member southboston78?

Can anyone help a newbie out...

Looking for the black safaris in 9.5, I'm in Toronto

Willing to buy online

I've seen them on sneakerhead but after duties and such its gonna run up to 150

Can anyone help a newbie out...

Looking for the black safaris in 9.5, I'm in Toronto

Willing to buy online

I've seen them on sneakerhead but after duties and such its gonna run up to 150
Since you live in Canada your going to get screwed with duties....Best bet just wait for a spot in Canada to pop up with them for sale... just my .2

Back
Top Bottom