ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like FNL doesn't let us stack WC online anymore. Team Reds and Gamma Greens should be widely available like the Beaches/Mango V2's right? I'm debating to wait it out and try my luck on stacking in person.

NDC is showing free shipping over $100 if your a member, i've never seen it as $50
Hmm I swear I see free standard on $50+ in the shipping details. I just tried checking out with Blue Heroes and its giving me free shipping. 

I gotta start paying attention to this stuff. i have ordered from Levis, UO, NDC,and FNL all in the past two days. I wish they could go back and credit me. Missed out on all those savings!

Last edited:
If you guys have a Discover CC, you should use shopdiscover. The cashback on FNL and NDC is 10-15% (changes a lot). 

It's a bit annoying when the cashback doesn't come through, but after opening a ticket for escalation, they give it to you within a few weeks.

repped brokeandfamous. I hate finding out I threw money away when it's too late!!! Thanks for putting me on tho!

Macy's finally put up the Team Reds. Been waiting forever for them to put them up so I can have my friend hook it up with his employee discount :wink:

repped brokeandfamous. I hate finding out I threw money away when it's too late!!! Thanks for putting me on tho!
no problem man just helping people out. I mean your going to spend the money anyways might as well get some of it back. Every little bit adds up. appreciate it

Macy's finally put up the Team Reds. Been waiting forever for them to put them up so I can have my friend hook it up with his employee discount
wink.gif
how much discount do they get?

Gah im pissed lol I wanna add up my balance reward on fnl. I tried to use both shopathome and ebates but it did not work at all where they make me use other browser:tongue: theyre smart or at least shopathome is.

Gah im pissed lol I wanna add up my balance reward on fnl. I tried to use both shopathome and ebates but it did not work at all where they make me use other browser:tongue: theyre smart or at least shopathome is.
well if you have chrome trying using incognito mode it they cant see your cookies that way

Back
Top Bottom