ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So many roshes and the cosmos releasing and makes me sad I can't buy at the moment. But I've been seeing a lot of nice pick ups.

Just in from NDC. Wish I would have got the red ones too

This is probably an odd comparison, but In regards to size, If I wear a size 12 in KD Vs and KD IVs, what size should I go for in Roshes? 

This is probably an odd comparison, but In regards to size, If I wear a size 12 in KD Vs and KD IVs, what size should I go for in Roshes? 
I wear an 8.5 for all three and I have wide feet. So to me at first, Roshes were as tight as KD IV's but eventually stretch out. 

So would my safest bet be to go down to an 11.5?
If you plan on wearing them without socks, then yes I would go down to an 11.5

For me, even when they're stretched out, whether its the material on the FB's or OG mesh, they're still fine when i have on dri-fit socks on. 

Mine came in today also from size I got all 4 of the safaris I'm in love with them[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

you mean your parents got all 4 of them for you :wink:

this thread is moving too fast to keep up with it anymore. at least some of og roshe heads keep me updated via text. there are waaaaaayyy too many new comers to this thread out of the effing blue. oh well, i hope everyone gets what theyre looking for. there are still a bunch of sites that have the safaris in stock. pm for info. not for the lurkers.

you mean your parents got all 4 of them for you :wink:

this thread is moving too fast to keep up with it anymore. at least some of og roshe heads keep me updated via text. there are waaaaaayyy too many new comers to this thread out of the effing blue. oh well, i hope everyone gets what theyre looking for. there are still a bunch of sites that have the safaris in stock. pm for info. not for the lurkers.

No I actually paid it. I work :smile:

Last edited:
With all the praise I've read about the Team Reds, I'm that the Finishline restock didn't sell out today.

Anyone know where to get the Charcoal Asia Exclusive for a decent price? Ebay had some for decent prices but can't find my size (11). Found one on Roshe marketplace but some guy got there before me..

Back
Top Bottom