ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Busted these out today for the 4th.

Been a minute since I've read this thread but it looks like a lot of people are catching feelings.

Next thing you know they'll ruin roshes by putting some tiger/camo/tonal print thing on them- deviating wildly from the original premise of the 'zen simplicity' of the shoe.

Naw, that will never happen!

My ShoePalace and Lady Footlocker got.
Biggest size on FL is 11, but the grey and the other one is 10.

Last edited:
Someone a few posts back said his local footaction has iguuanas. :smile:
Went to my two local foot action stores and they had all those color ways but no iguanas. I'm in Brooklyn willing to travel since all over the place anyone. Tri state looking for a hint

Went to my two local foot action stores and they had all those color ways but no iguanas. I'm in Brooklyn willing to travel since all over the place anyone. Tri state looking for a hint

Check jimmy jazz on Fulton street brooklyn and urban outfitters on 6th avenue and 14st in manhattan. Last time I was there a week ago had some iguanas in select sizes.

Last edited:
Check jimmy jazz on Fulton street brooklyn and urban outfitters on 6th avenue and 14st in manhattan. Last time I was there a week ago had some iguanas in select sizes.
I will definitely look into that tomorrow since I'm off from work.

Thanks for the tip

those are some really dope Salmon Toes bro! Quick question, did you use squadron blue or black? Thanks for the help. Looking to make a pair myself.

you mean your parents got all 4 of them for you
wink.gif

this thread is moving too fast to keep up with it anymore. at least some of og roshe heads keep me updated via text. there are waaaaaayyy too many new comers to this thread out of the effing blue. oh well, i hope everyone gets what theyre looking for. there are still a bunch of sites that have the safaris in stock. pm for info. not for the lurkers.
Who cares if his parents got them for him? Don't assume that makes him a spoiled brat if that is what you are implying, he could've have worked for it.

Also you aren't any better than anyone else, you are just another person buying shoes like the rest of us. Stay away from that "Elitist "OG" " mindset. 

Back
Top Bottom