ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Because Footactions in store stock is different from their online stock. Finishline is the one who does that. What you can do is go into a Footaction and stock locate a pair and they'll ship it to your house. I know the Footaction sku is posted on this thread somewhere. Just use the search feature and you should be able to find it.

What finishline is this? I had to pay $90 yesterday off some dude on CL for my iggys!!

Anyone know when/if the red tiger camos are going to drop on NDC?

Last edited:

Finally on team roshe

Def my new favorite kicks out there

anyone that order the Safari's from shoepalace, what's the status of your order? Mine is still processing and they dont answer their email/phone

anyone that order the Safari's from shoepalace, what's the status of your order? Mine is still processing and they dont answer their email/phone
When I ordered my Crystal Mints, I got shipping confirmation pretty quick, same day if not next.  Could be shipped but not updated.  

Does anyone know I can cop the leopard roshe runs that just came out for under 100 and is kicks-crew.com legit? Thanks.

Received my black tiger camos from NDC... yeah, I know they don't embrace the typical 'simplicity' of most roshes but I like 'em. Not crazy about the material but I can get on board with them.

Back
Top Bottom