ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Checked on monday and if anyone is still looking for the safari's, mids or womens camos....

Shieks on Market St. in San Francisco had everything. Not sure on sizes but was in town and thought I would stop by and was surprised at all the selection they had. Wouldn't hurt to give em a call.

Hey guys - For those who want to double up or pick up a few pairs to use as beaters.. I found this deal for UO.

"Urban Outfitters has Men's Nike Roshe Run Running Shoes (various colors) on sale for $60 - 15% off with promotional code HOTDAZE = $51. For orders over $75, save $15 off instead with promotional code SUMMERHIGH (one code per order). Shipping is free."

Looks like they have the following:

$51 After coupon:
Squadron Blue/Sport Turq/Gamma Grey - Larger sizes
Tarp Green/Volt/Deep Smoke - Larger sizes

Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson - Scattered sizes
CurrentBlue/Lime/White (FB) - 8-13
Orange/Brown (FB) - 7-13 except for 10.5 & 11.5

$59.50 After coupon (Flywires):
Nike Roshe Run Flywire Sneaker (Gamma Greys) - 8-13 except for 8.5 & 11.5

Nike Roshe Run Flywire Sneaker (Hyper Blue) - FSR

Nike Roshe Run Flywire Sneaker (Night stadium) -FSR

Hey guys - For those who want to double up or pick up a few pairs to use as beaters.. I found this deal for UO.

"Urban Outfitters has Men's Nike Roshe Run Running Shoes (various colors) on sale for $60 - 15% off with promotional code HOTDAZE = $51. For orders over $75, save $15 off instead with promotional code SUMMERHIGH (one code per order). Shipping is free."

$51 After coupon:

$59.50 After coupon (Flywires):
Nike Roshe Run Flywire Sneaker (Gamma Greys) - 8-13 except for 8.5 & 11.5
Nike Roshe Run Flywire Sneaker (Hyper Blue) - FSR
Nike Roshe Run Flywire Sneaker (Night stadium) -FSR

I think the DFW Roshes would be 70, not 60.

$51 After coupon:

If you are going to buy 2 pairs, use coupon code "TOTALLY20". To get the 2 pairs for a total of $100+tax.

Last edited:

$51 After coupon:

If you are going to buy 2 pairs, use coupon code "TOTALLY20". To get the 2 pairs for a total of $100+tax.

I thought that HOTDAZE was over. Thanks!

Last edited:
Whats the sizing like on The Roshe products, in comparison to something like the Jordan 11's. I usually wear an 11.5 but lately I have been having to get size 12's. I have some tr-1 Lunar in a size 11.5 that fit perfect, but mostly because they are wide. 

Just trying to see which sizing approach would be most appropriate. 

Last edited:
Whats the sizing like on The Roshe products, in comparison to something like the Jordan 11's. I usually wear an 11.5 but lately I have been having to get size 12's. I have some tr-1 Lunar in a size 11.5 that fit perfect, but mostly because they are wide. 

Just trying to see which sizing approach would be most appropriate. 
TTS

I got my Tiger Camos in the Petra Brown colorway today. I'm not sure how I feel about them. They didn't look this brown in the pictures.

GOOD NEWS :
MY V2 MANGOS CAME IN

BAD NEWS :
THE SENSOR TAG IS STILL ON THEM! :smh: :x

Now I gotta waste time and drive to UO before I can wear them

Back
Top Bottom